Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elf Ears - 6 Colors to Match Astiees' Sparkling Flesh Skintones

by Lucia Carlota Posted 12th Jun 2009 at 1:53 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:40 PM
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I think the website that it was on went down. Can you include the mesh? If not, that's fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:06 AM
A link to where the mesh can be found other than Louis' site is in my post. It's to a page on MTS.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:24 PM
i'm sorry, where is this MTS link? and very nice ears by the way
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:25 AM
It's written in the post, but if you cannot find it, here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=182500
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucia Carlota
A link to where the mesh can be found other than Louis' site is in my post. It's to a page on MTS.

hey, is it possible for you to change the .rar to a .zip as my WinRAR is stuffed?
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:19 AM
yeah, what happened was my computer crashed and will NOT work no matter how many times I try to extract files via WinRaR. HELP PLEASE!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 9:32 PM
You're welcome?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 5:27 PM
Thank you

- Im just me -
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 2:43 PM
um I clicked on the link to where it said to get the mesh but it came up with a page in some language I dont understand and one bit in english said something about bihabi high school...any ideas on whats going on?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:33 PM
[QUOTE=animeaddictandproud]um I clicked on the link to where it said to get the mesh but it came up with a page in some language I dont understand and one bit in english said something about bihabi high school...any ideas on whats going on?[/QUOTE

Don't click on the "Louis" link. Click on the "mesh" link in my post.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 6:51 PM
SIMs LifeStories already gives you the option of adding elf ears to your character. I don't know about actual SIMs 2, however. These ears look better than the in-game elf ears, but it's a whole lot easier to use the ones the game comes with--they adapt to all skin tones as well.

Neat looking, though.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 4:22 PM
Beautiful.
Inventor
#14 Old 21st May 2010 at 4:22 PM
Ack! These made me so happy! I play with the Sparkling Flesh skins as my defaults b/c i use them so much and now my elfin sims will be so happy that their ears will match perfectly!

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:37 PM
I love the ears and the skintones and have downloaded both the ears and the mesh - however, where in the make-a-sim set up can I find these ears? Are they in makeup? Because no matter when I look I cannot find them. . .
Inventor
#16 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x-Metzli-x
I love the ears and the skintones and have downloaded both the ears and the mesh - however, where in the make-a-sim set up can I find these ears? Are they in makeup? Because no matter when I look I cannot find them. . .

They're in the glasses category.

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 1:43 AM
i dunno about chocolate elves XD but u have recolored them beautifully
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 11:24 PM
thanks! just what i need for my "sparkling flesh!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 1:11 AM
What eyes are those on your male elf? They're beautiful.

These look great! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 3:05 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:19 PM
thank u :]
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:16 PM
I got the elf ears installed into the game and the skin tone to. Skin tone works fine in the game. But when I try to click on the elf ears nothing happen..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:26 AM
thankkk:)