Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:55 AM
Default Coming Out!
It was on Sept. 08, When I came out to my mom.

At first she was okay with me being gay, But after a month, She started to ask too many question's.

She said I was to young to know what I like, Now I got to church EVERY Friday. The only time's that I don't go to church is when I don't have a ride, But in the church I go too, There's A LOT of people around my age & Some are kinda Bi or Gay! So in a way I should be thanking my mother, Cause now I Can get laid 10time's more than I do in school! (*since there's no one gay/bi in my school*)

-Drama suck's dick! & Not in the good way, If you know what I mean!
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:42 PM
Quote:
So in a way I should be thanking my mother, Cause now I Can get laid 10time's more than I do in school! (*since there's no one gay/bi in my school*)

-Drama suck's dick! & Not in the good way, If you know what I mean!

Wow, um.... I'm not sure that is pg13...... lol

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 8:10 AM
... Can over-PG-13 stuff be over PG-13 when posted by jailbait?

(If no, should I start writing pr0n? ... xD)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 1:27 AM
Wheee! :D

Don't blink.
Scholar
#30 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 1:31 AM
I don't think over pg-13 can be written about, regardless of your age. XD
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:40 AM
Well, I'm consider my life pretty much drama-free, my family knows I'm gay, my friends knows I'm gay, I'm only not outed in my work cause that can bring some mess I don't want to deal with, out of that everything was cool until 2 weeks ago when I caught my boyfriend with his ex, like the drama-free guy I'm, i just leave the place, he then tried to contact me until I saw him in a friends party, he cheated on me cause he thought i didn't love him because I've never showed any jealously for him... Isn't that trusting him?, then he throw me the crap that we never made sex, so that gives him right to go and do it with his ex?, I've told him from the start that I've wasn't going to have sex with him anytime soon, cause i was searching for a true relationship, and he was ok, he loved me & could wait, three months later now he said it was too much, yeah, right, and he still ask if we still have a chance... *headdesk*

To think i was planning this mini-vacations to finally make it out.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 8:14 AM
Some drama I've had...... Oh yeah, when i was in the mall with my sister(who is bisexual) this guy purposely tripped me. SO my sister got in his face. It turns out, he is the guy that started A LOT of rumors about me. Trying to clear tham up almost got me into five different fights! And they thought because i was gay, ment that i wouldnt fight back! What idiots, orientation has nothing to do with figthing, or being a pacifist. I explained that to them, and they all through pads at me, and said go clean your V(lets leave at that, or, your "womanhood") So i stood there, staring at them, with the look of "You think I care you just through pads at me infront of half the school?" I did care, but i didnt show it, then it happend. A guy approached me said, "I call you out!" I was like, no you dont. Than, people ran, cause a teacher came over and said who made this mess, and i got in trouble for it! ARRGGGH! All the drama!
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:19 AM
Owww that's mean Indy, I've never had a problem like that, since 7th grade my looks are enough to scare them: tall, build & not a very friendly/sane smile =)
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
I'm lesbian, but I haven't told anyone IRL because in my school people are such dumb-assess that they still use 'gay' as an insult, and I'm not ashamed of being lesbian or anything, just like, "I'm not ready to deal with other peoples' reactions yet, so I'm not going to!" But it's hard, because as far as I know, all my friends are straight and have guy crushes, and talk about boys a lot, and I don't think they'd judge me for it, but I'm not really ready to deal with other people's reactions. People where I am are so ignorant that they act like being gay/having a different sexual orientation other than being straight is like a curse. I don't feel like I have to cover it up or anything exactly, I just can't really show who I am/love because people are so judgmental. I'm proud to be who I am but at the same time I know I can't exactly march out onto the street announcing it! The only person IRL who knows is my sister, who's a college student and bi and understands how things are.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:39 AM
I know alot of dramatic people. Making my life kind of dramatic. Like one of my closest friends, who's kind of homophobic but's cool w/ me, always txts me sounding really p-worded off (don't know how the words work on here). Then when i call him or go to hang out with him he won't talk to me. I'm over emotional as it is and this always really upsets me. He tells me not to let his problems get in the way of my life, but I'm bad at letting things go. This is just speaking in general cuz it happens all the time.
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 1:30 PM
My ex was mentally ill when she dumped me, screaming about all kinds of paranoid delusions about me. She then kept talking about how it hurts to think about how great things were and how she wants to get back together after she can manage her borderline personality disorder better, but she's nothing but hostile and keeps telling my friends that I'm spying on her and other weird crap. I can't blame her for being irrational while mentally ill anymore than I can blame somebody for neglecting their responsibilities when they have the flu, so it's difficult for me to move on. If I could blame her, I'd be able to say, "good riddance," and not give it a second thought.

Instead, I'm worried about her. I worry that her new psychiatrist is a quack, and her abusive parents are taking advantage of her vulnerability to manipulate her.
Instructor
#37 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:23 PM Last edited by Monsoon : 5th May 2012 at 2:46 PM.
So, my life is pretty full of dramas (mostly caused by me), however, I've always managed to land on my feet. The one that was the most ominous, was not connected with the orientation.

I guess some of you must have heard of the Gossip Girl series. I decided to make my own blog about my class, acquaintances and more renowned teenagers from my school. It was going well until I published one post too much, the guy went nuts, printed all of the posts and went to the headmaster. I was stupid enough to reveal my identity on the blog in the firts place, so I couldn't deny being the blogger. After major blah blah the headmaster said that I either stop blogging or be expelled for insubordination...
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 8:39 AM
i believe i'm pretty drama-free by my actions, reactions, the way i handle problems. but there's still this huge hidden drama going on - i tend to fall for girls who don't like me or choose others and start relationships having me close as a friend. yes, exactly this friend who has to be the shoulder to cry on when things are not going too good with their beloved. fingers crossed i've learned my lessons and handle this kind of attractions better in the future :D
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 4:42 PM
I get myself into drama by flirting with pretty much everyone! My Maths teacher won't sit me with some girls anymore, and one girls even threatened to REPORT me if I say ANYTHING dirty to her again!
I am, at least at the moment, very much bisexual. :P
So much it almost gives me a headache!

Just Call me Square!

Page 2 of 2