Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angrymarsupial
Omg, that is amazing! Where'd you get the hair?

Thanks =) I got them from Savio's Stuff, that blog is full of nice things!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 2:51 AM
Oh, Astraea! I love Neil Gaiman, and your Death is absolutely wonderful! And angrymarsupial, thanks... I wish I could put up pics of Mary and Norma but unfortunately I made them about 9 or 10 years ago... soon after TS1 came out. So, they (and the CC I made them with) are long gone. Oh wow, I suddenly feel super old (and I'm 23)...
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 5:20 PM
Thanks for showing me the hair, I made a sweet sim with it.
Also, describe yer girls to me, I'd love to remake them for ts3!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:52 AM

Stylist Kyla Burke.

Her adopted son Ciaron.

Token emo "sammich" picture.

Sorry for the dark photos; I couldn't take them the snazzy way because it will crash when I open another program at the same time.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:11 PM

Moira and Seth

Luring an unsuspecting customer

Moira is quite insane

Seth has a new victim

To reach the unreachable star.

Wilde Legacy

Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:14 AM Last edited by brigdania : 8th Jul 2010 at 5:25 AM. Reason: better pic
Just started playing sims again after a couple months of RL preventing it; I have some other projects going on (Kyo, Mana, etc) but I really wanted to make Miyavi having seen him in concert a couple weeks ago (it was heavenly). I'm not done, but I'm pretty proud of the custom tats I made for him!
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:43 PM
*Jaw Drops to floor* o....m....g! brigdania I looooooooooooove you so much! *grabby hands at Jrock sims* I just got Ambitions so as soon as i figure out how to post here, I'll post some of my dark lil sims
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 10:20 PM
psychotic nurse and her boyfriend

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:32 PM
Maredith:

Scholar
#60 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:56 PM
Clarissa Winter, 3rd generation spare in my legacy family.

Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:40 AM
Thanks, MiniBurton (<3 you too)! I'm unfortunately very dissatisfied with my Miyavi sim right now; it doesn't look enough like him, but I'll keep trying! Also, angrymarsupial, sorry I never responded... I was away for a few weeks. To answer your question, I just basically did a Google image search for their names and picked heads that looked similar... and gave them EGL dresses And wow, deepnap... what a lovely and charming pair of eccentrics! I do love deranged sims...
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM Last edited by NatSoteris : 3rd Aug 2010 at 4:27 AM.
Megshush: I love Meridith, I used to have gloves like that(:
I made Eliza. I'm considering getting my hair like hers.

You can see it better here.

I'm gonna look out the window of my colored TV.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:08 PM
Wow, your Sims are all very individual... I've got one too, her Name's Shady... Yeah, I know, that's very casual... But it's difficult to create Gothy/Punky Sims without having any Custom Content for them I'm not usually playing goth Sims... You may see that in the Pictures^^

Field Researcher
#64 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:12 AM
She looks absolutely lovely!

...This is Frehley. Yep, I gave her the last name of KISS' ex guitarist XD

I love the faces she makes :lovestruc

(Yay, seems I have a thing for striped backgrounds, it's my second series of pic in here with a similar wall on behind XD)
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:49 PM
It's Mel! I love the way she turned out.

And husband Jax, of course.

Mad Poster
#66 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:55 PM
Enigma, as a teen

and YA. She was cuter as a teen. As a YA she reminds me of Cher.

Forum Resident
#67 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 1:25 AM Last edited by brillo_pad : 25th Aug 2010 at 2:55 PM. Reason: Found it...
Quote: Originally posted by smillasnightmare
Wow, your Sims are all very individual... I've got one too, her Name's Shady... Yeah, I know, that's very casual... But it's difficult to create Gothy/Punky Sims without having any Custom Content for them I'm not usually playing goth Sims... You may see that in the Pictures^^
[/CENTER]

She's beautiful! Where'd you get that hair?

Edit: I found it, Peggy, isn't it. I can't get it though. Does anybody else have trouble getting onto Peggy's site.. I fell like I've been blocked or something.

EDIT: ! I scrolled down.. DW..

EDIT!!: No.. I still can't download it.

EDITTTTT!!: Aahhh.. it's cause I use Chrome..
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 6:05 PM
Thank you both, Astraea and brillo_pad! That's so kind of you... Yeah, the hair is by Peggy... I don't use this Hair tooo often but it just matched Shady somehow... Most of the Hairs of my Sims are by Peggy though.

Why do you use Chrome anyway - didn't you know, that Google = Big Brother?^^ No, just joking, forget it...

piko, I like Mel's Style, but I can't actually say why... It looks awesome on her... Gnaah, I hate my damn english, no one is understanding me I guess
Forum Resident
#69 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smillasnightmare
Why do you use Chrome anyway - didn't you know, that Google = Big Brother?^^ No, just joking, forget it...

'Cause FF and IE lag so bad. Chrome is the fastest for me.

I saw some actions, which I bet they'll recycle for Late Night ep (maybe not) but it was funny :P

Also, I didn't know where to post this pic.. so. yeah.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 2:31 AM
Nice dark sims everyone!

Now for his rightful place in this thread:

Beau Hewit(vampire):

You can see more of him over at Male pics, but it was brought to my attention that he belongs here =].
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brigdania
Excellent. Don't worry, no killing (just extreme unnecessary excitement over all things Kyo-related). I look forward to your pics! Good luck!
p.s. MiniBurton - I can see how Kami would be difficult to sim as well.... good luck finding a hair mesh long enough! xD

Edit: I finally found a good hair mesh, and I was inspired to spend a while tweaking my version of Kyo. Hopefully you guys can get a little closer... Man, he's tricky!

I love Kyo, yes I do.
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:51 PM
Also.. I absolutely adore darker themed Sims.. I tend to lean that way a lot.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:39 AM
no.[666]bicycle: TRENCHCOAT. Where did you get that?! If you can remember where, I would very much appreciate a link!

Anyway. Content. I have a lot of Sims/OCs that would fit in here >.> as do a few of my friends.

Tabia Mubarak, bit of a punky look. Not as much as some of my other OCs, but it's still there.

Sennin Koth (friend's) and Malachai Foards.

Bristan Izon (friend's)

Judah Thorlacius

Experimenting with another outfit for Anya Jürdon

Anya's usual outfit

Anya's husband Ausric

Evangeline Craft

Alternate Eva outfit

Eva again. She's a bit of a slut

Vesper Craft

It's difficult to get Zack Faux's outfits right, as he wears a mixture of gothic and sophisticated clothing and I've not had much luck on the CC front, so his Sim is a little bland looking, I think

...Scene kids count as alternative, right? Anyway, Lara Craft, Vesper's aunt and Evangeline's daughter

Coulda sworn there were more, but this post is getting a bit long as it is, so oh well
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 3:51 PM
Default Bobbi Cranmer
One of my sims pictures I did quite a while ago. Never posted them anywhere. Thought she fit the thread title lol.

Too large for inline so had to attach.

Moar
Screenshots
Test Subject
#75 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 2:39 AM
heres my grungy dark sim not the best quality but i tried oh and I love everybodys sims

Page 3 of 4