Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone Mountain Lake Cabin - Real Swimmeable Lake and Tree house!

by anouck238 Posted 17th Jun 2009 at 9:59 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM
Gorgeous and amazing ! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:44 PM
This is a very beautiful lot! I can't wait to play it. Thanks.
Space Pony
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:08 PM
I can think of only one word: WOW!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:17 PM
Thanks a lot for your kinds comments!
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:03 PM
What an amazing job! I've never seen a swimable lake and yours looks so real! My compliments to the artist!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:01 AM
I want it so badly, but I don't have the software to extract it! Great work anway, it's awesome!

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:57 PM
I downloaded this house about a week ago, and I was just able to start playing with it, but something happened with the characters and i tried to move them out of the house but instead deleted the house! D: So I scoured the Internet looking for this house. I couldn't really remember the name of it, except for the "Stone" part. As you can imagine that took forever to go through. But I finally found it again! Just wanted to say thanks for making such an awesome house :]
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:30 PM
This is a wonderful house but for some reason my garage and driveway are completely submerged under water! Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 5:49 PM
Love it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chanyphilly
This is a wonderful house but for some reason my garage and driveway are completely submerged under water! Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I was looking for if anyone else had this problem, and if there was a way to solve it XP. I have that problem going on now too. I really don't know why . But, I will search online to see if I can find a solution.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:55 PM
Thank you