Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grocery Store Careers for Teen/Elders

by daluved1 Posted 17th Jun 2009 at 12:37 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
This looks great! Way better than a slacker. I Like it. Thanks for making it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:46 AM
This is pretty cool. I'm surprised I've never seen a job like this before, as it is a common one. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
Thanks a lot! As a teen grocery store employee, it's perfect if I want my Sims to suffer too. The order of promotion is accurate, too. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 3:57 AM
These careers are awesome! I downloaded your Odd Jobs one too and I think it's SO cool! I love that it's not a "Career". I mean, there aren't many promotions and it's perfect for a teen! Or old people that need some $$$, but isn't that what they're pensions for?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 4:15 AM
Might I ask where you went for vaction? Sounds like you had alot of free time to create the careers Also very very nice careers. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 7:06 PM
i love yuur careers they make me so happy. thanks soo much! <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 8:43 PM
Hi! I was wondering if you could make the Grocery career available for Adults? I made my family on sims and my husband's a grocery store manager and I think it would be really cool to have the same job on sims. He works from 8am-4pm mon-fri. Thanks your the best!!!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 1:59 AM
I really wanted to, but I'll admit, I was lazy

And now, I don't even have SimPE installed anymore because now I rarely play TS2.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:36 PM
Awwe... that's too bad. Thanks anyways though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:50 PM
A realistic job choice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:10 AM
Thanks You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th May 2016 at 8:26 PM
Thank you. Might I ask you if you know where an "adult" grocery store clerk career is at? Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:42 PM
Oh I'd love to translate this in Italian! Great career
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:13 AM
Thank you.