Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ST: Voyager - Kate Mulgrew as Kathryn Janeway

by MistyBlue Posted 20th Jun 2009 at 3:41 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:01 PM by mistyblue4

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:17 AM
Not too bad at all.. I was hoping you would do her Kate is an awesome actress.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:27 AM
Oh lovely, simply lovely!! Thank you so much!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:31 AM
Janeway's one of my heroes! <3
You were especially successful with the mouth. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:33 AM
You make awesome STAR TREK Sims...please make more.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:05 AM
This is genius! You did Kate Mulgrew so well!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:42 PM
Great job. She's always been my personal favorite of the Star Trek series' Captains.
Banned
#8 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:59 PM
Oh I love this! Captain Janeway was my favorite all time captain EVER! You did a great job, and I love Kate Mulgrew as well. Totally awesome work on this.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 4:21 AM
Wow, she looks just like Janeway! Voyager is my favourite Star Trek of all time, and Janeway was my favourite captain. Thank you so much! Will you be making any more Voyager sims? Maybe Tom Paris to go with B'Elanna? Hint hint...
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:28 AM
The hair shown in the pics doesn't quite match the hair at xmsims. Yours has the excess length removed. Is it possible to get that hair? Other than that nice job!

Thanks.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:29 PM
Thanks guys, happy you like my version of Janeway, hope you'll have fun with her

Darth - I'm working on Tom for a while now, he's almost there!

naw - yes, I'm sorry about that, the hair in pictures is a not-so-god edit I've found and it looks very wonky at the back, I'm still trying to fix it It's best to use the hair as it is on the site for now.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM
Yay!! Keep 'em coming! I love Janeway and your Chakotay is waiting for her in my 'hood!! Your trek sims are awesome!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naw78
The hair shown in the pics doesn't quite match the hair at xmsims. Yours has the excess length removed. Is it possible to get that hair? Other than that nice job!

Thanks.

Same problem I have.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:10 AM
This is awesome! Hope ya do the rest of the crew (love the others as well!!)

Oh and for the record this was the first sims i ever downloaded and used in my game! So extra back patting for u! lol
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:32 AM
Woah! Yeah! I love her. Excelent Model of Janeway. She's always been my favorite Star Trek Captain Besides Kirk. I'm really impressed. This is even more accurate than the CGI Mods for Star Trek Voyager Elite Force. I like it. Awsome work, keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
great job, kate mulgrew has always reminded me of a young katherine hepburn

Snarling ever forward
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 1:51 AM
cool sim! it looks a lot like her.
but i'm not sure you should talk about her keeping chakotay company in the game... Seven might get jealous. lol
(for those who haven't gotten to the last season yet, Chakotay & 7 fall in love and get married... sorry, that's kinda a spoiler )
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 5:15 AM
She looks great, and so did her kids with Chakotay. The hair you have for her that you said you edited, did you ever get that put up? Or are you still working on it? The XMSims hair does actually look pretty good on her anyways and I just kind of got used to her having it like that. But I was just curious, since she's not yet an elder yet I thought I could put that hairstyle you were working on on her before she goes. Hehe.
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:11 PM
Is she really the first female starfleet captain? I think there were female captains in minor roles before! Or were that admirals? Never mind, the important thing is: She is perfect! Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by naw78
Are you still working on this?? I'd be satisfied with that hair or some other not-quite-so-Janeway hair I've found if it weren't for the fact that I downloaded her to make videos. It's hard to be satisfied with less than perfect when making fan videos.

Larsson - She was the first starring female captain. Yes, there were minor role female captains before her. (ex. The captain of the Enterprise-C in the TNG episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" was female.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:43 PM
Great!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:11 AM
Does this hair exist in TS3 version? o.O
Cannot find Janeway hair for Sims 3 at all.