Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Willow Bend Farmhouse: furnished working farmstead

by ruthless_kk Posted 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:21 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:24 AM
Beautifulmess!

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:36 PM
Great job! It's really lovely.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
Perfect! Thank You!!!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:50 PM
OMG! Ruth this awesome! I had something like this in progress, accidentally deleted it, so i am so happy to see one up anyway. Yours is beautiful and the plants make it even cooler! I couldn't do that because every time i try to play, my game goes "KABOOM!"

Fact is, great house

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Inventor
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:46 PM
I love your lots, they are so lovely and cosy, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 1:37 AM
Wonderful! Thank you!

[CENTER]I have one terrible vice: I am unpardonably ambitious and egotistic.
-Dostoyevsky
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM
I am very picky with the lots I download... I think this will soon be a favorite of mine.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 4:55 PM
Lovely!

do the ska
Banned
#10 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM
This is one of the more practial lots I have seen on this site. Most of the buildings are very pretty, but I would not want to live in them, or have my sims live in them.

I added a barn in back, which is really just an oversized two story garage. It's rather tight, but I put this on a somewhat larger lot.

Also, I really don't get an exterior door to the bathroom. I can honestly say that I have never seen a bathroom in a house with an exterior door. That's just weird.

I don't think the upper floor makes particularly good use of space. Two of the bedrooms really can only hold a single bed, which is probably OK for a family with a couple of children. But these also seems to be a lot of wasted space.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 7:25 PM
Gorgeous house, this makes a lot of my houses look like junk, it fits the farm theme so beautifully, it reminds me of a real farmhouse I once saw.
Definitely gonna download and use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:35 PM
thank u
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 1:29 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Oct 2023 at 10:40 PM