Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Navel and Armband tattoos for Adult Males

by MIDIBear Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 5:47 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:52 PM
I like it
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
these are great thanks. what tutorial would you advise to start with in practicing to lead to this?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:22 PM
Thanks I like them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:41 PM
Sexy! Can't wait to add these to my guys. Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
thx u so much i take it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
really? navel tats for males??? i think this is more of a lady thing...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
Default Tutorial for Delphy's Texture Omnitool
Quote: Originally posted by amyfirbank
these are great thanks. what tutorial would you advise to start with in practicing to lead to this?

There is a great beginner's tutorial for Deplhy's CAS Texture Omnitool over at Simprograms.
http://www.simprograms.com/download...lon%20Razor.pdf

Textures away!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uzi666
really? navel tats for males??? i think this is more of a lady thing...

Um... I've seen these IRL on a lot more men than women. I'm pretty sure they're unisex.

Is there any chance we can get a version that's enabled for all tops, so the armband tattoo will show up on tank tops and other tops that might show the tats?
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:32 AM
Guys wearing naval tattoos?lol thats weird
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:54 AM
Would it be possible to get these for girls as well? I don't have any gender bias for tattoos, so I've a couple femme sims that would benefit from these same designs.

Not to mention I've a couple who needs matching tats... they so shouldn't have drank so much that night...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeromycraig
Um... I've seen these IRL on a lot more men than women. I'm pretty sure they're unisex.

Is there any chance we can get a version that's enabled for all tops, so the armband tattoo will show up on tank tops and other tops that might show the tats?

They're in the upload queue now. Should hopefully show up in a couple of days.

As for tats for the ladies, I'll see what I can cook up over the weekend.

Cheers!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:56 PM
ty ^__^

--(:-0) THE MONKEYS ARE BACK!! Quick, grab the super ultra-super evaporating cosmic blasting plasma laser beam ultra fine configured supercalafragalisticexpialadotious weapons of choice and start firing before they get to the underwear drawer!! (:-0)--
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
I do like the armband tattoo more and more these days...I was afraid that my 3rd generations would have to do without them.....thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
These look neat, the armband is really cool. My only request, is that I would've enjoyed them more, if they were accessories. That way, we can all wear them with different clothes, rather than just shirtless ones.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 28th Jun 2009 at 12:03 AM.
Erm. So these are 'shirts'. The tattoos should be recolorable then, right?
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
smexy
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM
I totally agree with you, how could they not include any in the game!? Oh well, CC is always better than Maxis anyway ^^ keep up the great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 4:53 AM
thank you