Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Vintage Tees: '60s Style!

by daluved1 Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 1:04 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 5:42 AM by daluved1 : Adult/YA/Elder versions now available.

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
I love the scooby-doo mama cass! that was my most favorate episode of scooby-do ever. i haven't thought about that in years, thanks for the smile and all the effort on the tees

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:30 AM
whoa thats alot of effort! I put some elbow grease into one single texture for a masterpiece painting for my sim--and I'm not even sure I got the tutorial right I had trouble merging my layers and a couple of headscratching wtf moments SOoooo I can really appreciate the time and focus this took for such a large batch of work.
Thanks for sharing --I can now open a t-shirt shop in Sunset Valley, moahahhaha.

Whenever I see my sims dance, I crack up laughing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:13 AM
Cant wait to see the 80's... Thrash Years...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:31 AM
Wow--I'm sure this took a lot of effort and they all look fantastic If I had Sims 3, I'd download in a second.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:34 AM
Woah! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing =]
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:00 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 4th Jul 2009 at 8:55 AM. Reason: Seriously...I need ideas...
Feel free to tell me some decades nostalgia you'd like to see

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:06 AM
Cool beans! Great Job,Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:52 AM
Can you please please please please make the same for the YA, Adults and Elders? :P
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:59 AM
These are SO cool! Thanks heaps for all the effort that went into making them. Can't wait to see what's next.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:03 AM
Awesome. Exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:08 AM
Ah great but only for child and teen right? too bad, would have loved to have used them on my YA and A's as well. But thanks anyway, looks really nice
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:41 AM Last edited by daluved1 : 4th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM.
I'm waiting for Delphy's new CTU to come out so i can do the YA/Adult ones..... However, I won't be able to get anything done considering my laptop just had another hard drive error... <- I fixed it! Yayy! For a second I thought I was going to have to do another wipe and reload of Vista on my laptop ):

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:59 AM
I can't wait 'til for 80's set!
If you do as many of those as you did of these, I'm going to feel sorry for my sims! Ha ha.

Nice job. :D

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I'm waiting for Delphy's new CTU to come out so i can do the YA/Adult ones..... However, I won't be able to get anything done considering my laptop just had another hard drive error... <- I fixed it! Yayy! For a second I thought I was going to have to do another wipe and reload of Vista on my laptop ):

Pleease pls pls, cam you make an AC/DC shirt??? I really look up to that *_* :D

For Those About To Rock... We Salute You!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Feel free to tell me some decades nostalgia you'd like to see

Definitely 80's! Maybe some grunge 90's...or some bands! Like, older bands like the Beatles, Pixies, etc.

These are most excellent, by the way.
Small retarded question, these show up as recolors in the appropriate T-shirt category, right? Not patterns that you have to add on? :3
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:42 PM
AC/DC - I'm rolling AC/DC into the 80s upload so it'll be a while

RedLipgloss - yes, they are just t-shirt stencils, not patterns

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:40 PM
Thank you very much and great job
Scholar
#19 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:42 PM
aw, everyone always does the late sixties hippy era, the early sixties was better. Good to see the cc flowing though
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:34 AM
saffimoto - I'm not seeing how some of these pertain to the different decades...but okay..

Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:31 AM
Hell Ya absolutely by far one of my favorite mod releases yet... The Yellow Submarine shirt is amazing. Thank You for your time in making these!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
Hey very nice!

I got all your 60s and 70s ones, and was wondering if you or someone else could do some of the Pop and R&B stars too.

Like Jackson 5, and even the Osmonds, (even though I am not a big fan of them others may like them), I have always like the J5 best.

And do some of the 80s and 90s Pop, R&B and Rap stars too, No one ever dose black artists at all.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:59 PM
OMG, THE BEATLES! thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 3:17 AM
I'm looking for an YA/A version of your female layered tee. Have I missed it among your gallery, or could anybody direct me to something of the like? (I am very partial to this one, because of the slight flare of the cuff. The one that cling to the wrist are not what i need for the sim I'm trying to make.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 5:16 PM
It's so nice to have this for the older and the 'old at heart' generations! THANKS!
Page 1 of 2