Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four Lace Patterns

by BlackAvatar Posted 5th Jul 2009 at 5:11 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:46 AM
Good job, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:48 AM
awesome
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:42 AM
Hey I was wondering if u could help me. I can't get any downloads from modthesims2 2 show up, I looked at the install instructions and downloading for fracking idiots, but it still won't work. Am really annoying bcos they look awesome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applessskin
Hey I was wondering if u could help me. I can't get any downloads from modthesims2 2 show up, I looked at the install instructions and downloading for fracking idiots, but it still won't work. Am really annoying bcos they look awesome.

Are you using the Install Helper Monkey (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611)? Did you right-click on each .package files and selected "Install to Sims 3"? (you can also just double-click them)

If you did, they should show up among the base game patterns under the fabric category, they won't have anything specific that differentiate them from the default ones (except for their thumbnail, obviously).
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:33 AM
These are very nice indeed! I look forward to using them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 11:12 PM
Oh goodie! I want to try it on curtains Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 6:48 AM
These are nice! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 6:20 AM
Ohh! exactly what I needed ty ty *hugs pattern*