Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cardiff (Contemporary Luxury Home, 4 BR, 3.5 BA, No CC)

by mairi0336 Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
This is darn realistic! thanks for a lovely well finished home!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
Stunning house thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 10:49 PM
Yessss!!! Glad to see your lovely creations. Can't wait till you remake a few of you ts2 homes!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:40 PM
I might have to wait for an expansion or two to remake some of them, since TS3 doesn't have all of the building tools that I need for them yet, lol. Thanks for the kind compliments, guys!

Hugs,
Mairi :lovestruc

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
this is exactly what I was looking for, a good realistic, family home
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:34 AM
i've always loved your houses! i'd love to see some your mediterranean style and italian mansion style houses in sims 3! i just can't find the perfect house to go on the biggest lot in riverview where all the other mansions are! i suspect that you'd design the best one.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 11:17 PM
I will see what I can do, thanks for the kind comments and support! I haven't built a house in a while due to being busy in real life but I am starting to get into the Sims again.

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gibbish001
i've always loved your houses! i'd love to see some your mediterranean style and italian mansion style houses in sims 3! i just can't find the perfect house to go on the biggest lot in riverview where all the other mansions are! i suspect that you'd design the best one.

Yes I agree. I came house hunting especially for you. I loved your Mediterranean villas soooo much, I turned it into a hotel for sims to stay in when they went on vacation, I turned into a vacation home, I even had my college students live in it while at the university. Please do it again for the sims 3
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 2:27 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 5:28 AM
Yes someone sure did steal my work! What a lousy thief, but don't worry, that person has been reported. And if you read this Baydols, please don't steal any more of people's hard work, how cheap and lazy is that??? Enjoy it for yourself if you like, it was a labor of love for me and I love for people to use my creations. But don't steal them and then try to pass them off as your own, surely you can be more creative than that? Shame on you! What a low and ugly thing to do.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Tainted.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 8:21 PM
Thank you!