Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dynasty

by alexiasi Posted 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM by alexiasi

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:29 AM
Sweet! Im goign to use this for my new generation of Legacy Sims. Thanks so much. 1st post =-)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 11:12 AM
Oh my, that looks stunning. So much patience to put something like this together....
Thanks, very nice work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:06 PM
Very nice house! I love the layout (however, the furniture doesn't quite tickle my fancy, but I can deal with that). Thanks for the upload!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:45 PM
woah... :o epic work, love that entrance hall :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:10 PM
It doesn't work at me,my computer block when it's going to place the house in the empty lot...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:52 PM
good idea - great job =)
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:41 PM
This's terrific. I really like the ballroom with gold and marble stuff.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:17 AM
That is very impressive. You did an excellent job, thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
beautifully decorated! thanks as always!

edit: i was wondering, what are some of the store-purchased items that you've used? i haven't purchased any store items, but the game doesn't inform me in any sort that i am missing an item or set or whatever. (it loads fine) If i am lacking the said items, are they replaced with default ones? or will they not show up at all??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:44 AM
Default Sims 3 - store items
what i heard, only the ID is included in the download, and if you have the item it will show up, if not they will be replaced by default items.

What i used in this lot is some items of the Storybook line:
The statue, the two sizes of curtains, the bed, the palm in vase and the armchair
I also used the Bayside fridge in the staff kitchen

Its all less than 1000 points, so you could download it with your free points!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:06 PM
I love this!! It looks great. Any chance you could make one of Southfork Ranch from Dallas. Falcon Crest and Melrose Place would be awesome also...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:17 PM
yeah thats a good idea, i can try the Southfork Ranch, there are many pictures of it online!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:33 AM
This is amazing! You're houses are so beautiful. I wish I was a sim!