Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pine Grove House

by karlik-nos Posted 8th Jul 2009 at 1:05 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2013 at 11:32 AM by karlik-nos : Updated for Seasons

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
Gorgeous!! I love it! Beautiful, just beautiful!
Theorist
#3 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
Wow this is beautiful! Can't wait to move a family into this house, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
Just curious about the name of the house so thought I would post my thanks at the same time. How did you decide on the name? It reminds me of place I have visited since I was very young though I doubt it is the same as the house is named for. Thank you for your great houses I have several of them now!
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:03 AM
Whoa. This is something I'd love to live in.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 4:58 AM
This is the most cool architecture building I've ever seen in this site. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistressgemini
Just curious about the name of the house so thought I would post my thanks at the same time. How did you decide on the name? It reminds me of place I have visited since I was very young though I doubt it is the same as the house is named for. Thank you for your great houses I have several of them now!

The house isn't based on a real life building. It simply developed as I was playing with some building tutorials. I finished it late at night and didn't put too much effort into the naming but went for the first thing that entered my mind - thus "Pine Grove House". Hope you'll enjoy playing it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:35 AM
Man, you're an artist! Your houses are really improving our 'hoods.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:40 PM
Awesome creation. I'm moving my sim into this house asap.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:05 PM
Beautiful home, keep them coming
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:55 PM
This house is AWESOME!

Congratz for the good job! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
Love this house - really coaxes the eyes to roam
Field Researcher
THANKS POST