Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15 Looney Tunes Tees For Kids, Teens and Adults

by Minstrel Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:32 PM
Thanks You! I loved looney tunes as a child.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
I love these and I love that you use Simlish instead of English for the words. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM
Ooh, way too cool!
Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:15 AM
Nice job on them, the Simlish is definitely a nice touch. I prefer that in my games. I'm not really a Looney Tunes fan, other than the derivative, Tiny Toons.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:51 AM
These are superCUTE! Thank you! Can you do some for toddlers too?
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:10 PM
This made my day. Bugs Bunny is still my hero, even at my age.
Now if I can get someone to make some hockey sweaters I'll have a complete wardrobe!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:52 PM
YAY! Thanks so much for the new Looney Tunes for everyone in S3! I still LOVE Looney Tunes, especially Bugs Bunny & Elmer Fudd! What a great addition and You ROCK!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfstarz7
YAY! Thanks so much for the new Looney Tunes for everyone in S3! I still LOVE Looney Tunes, especially Bugs Bunny & Elmer Fudd! What a great addition and You ROCK!

Thankyou everyone :-))

I hoped people would enjoy them!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:27 PM
I love the looney tunes stuff too but am having a slight problem with the download. I downloaded and saved all the files to the same place but the only shirts that show up in game are the ones for young adult females. Next problem that seemed to start after downloading these shirts is that when I try to save clothes that I'm recoloring they won't save. They show that they've saved but then disappear. (so far this has only happened on boys shirts so I wonder if there's a conflict with your shirts which aren't appearing in my game). Do you reccommend uninstall shirts and redownload or are you working on a solution? Btw, I also downloaded the super hero shirts a couple weeks ago from someone else here and have had no problems with them - but those were only for kids. I wonder if the two styles are competing somehow.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
As far as my own in-game testing goes I've had them all installed (all groups) and they were each showing, wearable and re-colorible through CAS. Adding new shirts isn't like a hack that would conflict with other items in your packages folder, so I'm not sure what to suggest, maybe look for a hack you recently added?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:32 AM
Excellent! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2014 at 11:51 AM
looney tunes + CAS = me happy lol xD thank u!!!