Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily Rose

by lemoncandy Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2009 at 1:26 PM by lemoncandy

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:12 PM
Beautiful! I also love the outside wallpaper, that is very cool! :P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:49 PM
This is a really cool looking house, nice and roomy inside (my wife loves roomy victorian houses and said thanks too! ), I love what you did with the landscaping too.. great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
I love the interior design! Roomy without feeling gigantic, unique without being tries-too-hard--this is fabulous. Good job!

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
Thanks for the nice comments.

A little prob that I've just noticed, the water lilies sometimes sink to the bottom of the pond...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:11 AM
This house is freaking adorable. It looks so cozy! I love it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:06 AM
Lovely! I cannot wait to see what I can do with this. Is it going to be gothy and gloomy or something totally girly or ??? Oh the possibilities! I might take out some of the flowers but they are lovely! It is the drawback of a laptop.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:18 AM
Very pretty house. Cannot wait to play it. Thanks for sharing.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:39 PM
This house is beautiful I love it!
The way you decorated it is just so fantastic!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 7:44 PM
Beautiful house! And the colour of it is fabolous.
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:34 PM
This home is so elegant - looks stately and welcoming. Your landscaping is superb Thanks this will find a nice position in my neighbourhoods