Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muang Boran Ancient Pool Park

by jcwolf Posted 16th Jul 2009 at 2:12 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:37 AM
Great landscaping
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:42 AM
Will you not pay heed to my comments?? I have nowhere to put these creations.. I am running out of space, your awesomeness is taking over my neighbourhoods!!

(Thanks again :P)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:28 AM Last edited by jcwolf : 16th Jul 2009 at 3:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
Will you not pay heed to my comments?? I have nowhere to put these creations.. I am running out of space, your awesomeness is taking over my neighbourhoods!!

(Thanks again :P)

LOL.

Make room cause more are being built!
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
This is like having a bon voyage place to go!

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:35 AM
Haha I'm having the same problem as SimplicityFlower xD

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:28 AM
This is really beautiful. Excellent work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:35 AM
A work of art. Thank you for sharing this beautifully planned, and executed lot.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:25 AM
I love it! I have the perfect place in my 'clean' hood. Thanks alot!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:28 AM
Wow ! That was fast !! How you do that all ?? You sure have fast hand !!!

I just download your last work and now I need to download more, WOW !!!

Now I can make Thai village in The Sims 3 for sure, Thank to you ! (>w<)b
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:25 PM
Wow!! this is awesome. I love them.. Looking for your new work!!!!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:02 PM
This is gorgeous and is going into my Town right away! Great work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:54 PM
Awesome!!! Amazing work :-D
I (German) didn't have any difficulties with your english, well there are some mistakes, but who's perfect? ;-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:47 AM Last edited by thobphon : 17th Jul 2009 at 8:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by rodier1128
I always thought simlish was similar to thai O___o

It might sound like for some people but definitely not for me heh heh. At least we don't greet each other using "Soon Soon" LOL.

----

A gorgeous lot as always. And a good naming sense as always.

One thing that keep bugging me about this lot is that "Todd's Diner" on the upper left. It's very distracting (for me only, perhaps). I understand that we cannot custom build the commercial lot, yet.

But anyway, now downloading.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Jul 2009 at 1:17 AM. Reason: Removed Off Topic bits.
I for one could care less about any grammar as far as i'm concerned it's the lot itself that i'm more inclined to moan about, but after checking this out ingame and the entire lot with a fine tooth comb I have no complaints what so ever with this fine example of 'je ne sais quoi' the ultimate phrase pertaining to outstanding and excogitated (Inventive/Unique) work! okay enough intellect from me Just download! I loved your latest work Jcwolf thanks so much mate can't wait for more :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:45 AM
This lot is very attractive and stylish--the person who said it's like having a vacation spot to go to is right. The swimming pool and lake areas especially are beautiful.

I do have a question, however: could you possibly list the precise store items that you included in this lot? I don't mean to be a bother, but it would help those of us that don't have items from the sets you used identify what we'd need to purchase in order to use your lot as it was designed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Allison W
This lot is very attractive and stylish--the person who said it's like having a vacation spot to go to is right. The swimming pool and lake areas especially are beautiful.

I do have a question, however: could you possibly list the precise store items that you included in this lot? I don't mean to be a bother, but it would help those of us that don't have items from the sets you used identify what we'd need to purchase in order to use your lot as it was designed.

Hi there,

As you might understand its a almost impossible task
to do that my friend!

Its fiew items but some of them are specialy importante to the
game, others I just do not know for sure what pack are they from,
But the statues in the main Pass of Shadows and Pool of life,
I also used the Decor blocks The campfire, and the tiki bar and chairs,
the ilumination lamps specialy the Larg street lamps...etc...

The most important are the statues and the decor blocks , cause they
are in the midle of the builded walls and collums to creat suport and
effects...

But than again its a question of instaling it and see if you have it all...