Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'The Penland' - A Beachfront Vacation Home

by sarah*rose Posted 17th Jul 2009 at 6:36 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2009 at 3:53 AM by sarah*rose

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
Awesome
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:43 AM
You have impeccable taste! I'm sure this home would be $3,000 a week in California! I love the screened in porch and dining area.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:36 AM
beautiful! i love all of your work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:00 PM Last edited by Sanguiyn : 10th Aug 2009 at 11:27 PM.
Hi! The house looks beautiful and I very much want to download it. However, the "Motion Window" links to a site that requires screened registration, and the tree to a 404 not found.

I registered (and so I'm still waiting), but is the tree absolutely mandatory or can we do without?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sanguiyn
Hi! The house looks beautiful and I very much want to download it. However, the "Motion Window" links to a site that requires screened registration, and the tree to a 404 not found.

I registered (and so I'm still waiting), but is the tree absolutely mandatory or can we do without?

The link to the tree was broken, I fixed it. Thanks for bringing attention to it.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 11:18 PM
WOW! This gorgeous estate took my breath away the minute I saw it! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 7:48 PM Last edited by Shinigamigurl : 17th Mar 2014 at 2:37 AM. Reason: more info
Loved this lot and I downloaded everything needed...only problem- I can't place it in my Tikki Island neighborhood??? Is it just my game or does it need a special placement?

**I checked if it would work in Belladonna cove and it did for some reason...but it's not really where I wanted it to go. Especially seeing as it snows there. It's really more fitting to be a vacation home rather than in the main hood. Any help?