Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunflower Estate

by anjubee Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:44 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:51 PM
Very pretty ^.^
Thanks for uploading this. XD
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 8:52 PM
I love the appearance of the house and think the decorations are lovely. However, my favorite thing is that this house will fit my style of play (multigenerational families) beautifully, and it doesn't cost a huge amount. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
I Dont normally DL lots but i have to say this IS really pretty. I especially like the shade of green used in the LR and Kitch. But i think my fav aspect is the guest room. Very well done.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." ~ George Carlin
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:12 PM
This is just a very beautiful lot! It looks so inviting, and I can't wait to use it in game. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:33 PM
Gorgeous house! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:53 PM
Love the colors and patterns in this home, and the glasshouse is lovely!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM
This lot is beautiful, what a great job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM Last edited by anjubee : 24th Jul 2009 at 6:57 AM.
Thank you for the comments, guys! This was my first upload to modthesims as the exchange on the official site isn't always so reliable.

@Anahita1: This was actually a practice build I did for my 2nd generation Legacy! I specifically laid out this floorplan so I could use it for many generations. I ended up liking the practice build enough to polish it off and upload! I hope you enjoy!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:21 PM
WOW ! This house is so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:29 PM
I use this for my family of four, maybe turning into family of five. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a house with big enough rooms and an open floor plan. I deleted the wall of the dining room to make it at the bottom of the stairs and it works awesome in my game.

I also really appreciate the sprinklers in the garden!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

.kasey.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:01 AM
Thank you, Guardgian! Hope your simmies enjoy!

@omgahitskasey: One of my main goals when I build a house is to make it very playable. It annoys me when I see a nice house and then find that my sims have a hard time moving around inside once I download and install, so it makes me really really happy to hear you are finding the build easy to play on! I am currently using this house with my legacy family with 8 sims! The only issue I've come across are the bookcases flanking the fireplace. You might need to move them a tad, as I think they are too close to the fireplace and sims can't get to it.

Thank you for downloading and taking the time to comment on my hard work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:05 PM
Just beautiful and my kind of house. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM
Thank you so much! It's beautiful lot and it's perfect lot for my BIG sim family!
I love sun flower so it's the point why I like this lovely house.Surely,your decoration and good and cozy house plan charmed me so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 6:47 PM
I love these colors! I am anxious to place in my neighborhood. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 1:16 PM
This house is beautiful! I can't quite figure out how to get into the guest tract from the picture you uploaded, but I so need to get TS3!