Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pipmon's Full Body Corset 003 (NOT a replacement!)

by Pipmon Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 1:32 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
wow these are hot hot hot lol great job

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
Ooooh lala... *runs off to get them ingame*
Inventor
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:44 AM
Nice work and those seams hold up well for the ample figures.. This would look great as a top for formal wear.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
awesome! i love it <3

please make more :3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:05 AM
These are SEXY! I'll definitely make use of these. Thanks so much!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:05 AM
This is most breath-taking!! I love it!! Great modders like you are what made this game worth playing over and over again. I especially love the high-legged cut design. thank you! Hope your kind multiplies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
Nice work and those seams hold up well for the ample figures.. This would look great as a top for formal wear.

Thank you!

I already have a top-version in the works, but testing was put to a halt due to today's patch.

I promise lots more to come! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:54 AM
Thank you!!!!!!! just what i needed for my simmies!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:09 AM
Beautiful work, beautiful model (is she available?).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cliffatoni
Beautiful work, beautiful model (is she available?).

Cherry Bomb is currently available, Ms. Kamikaze on the other hand seems to have sunk her claws into Mr. Steel when Ms. Bomb was at work.

It's depressing though, they both looked SO much better before today's patch mucked up with the lovely Slider Hack by Rick & Delphy. I'm eagerly awaiting that update so I can fix up my gal's again!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM
I so love this its super sexy and the hair! When is the hair style coming out? Been wanting something exactly like that! I have been searching around also for a braid style in the simular fashion great job! Please come out with the hair soon dying for that look!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenpa18
I so love this its super sexy and the hair! When is the hair style coming out? Been wanting something exactly like that! I have been searching around also for a braid style in the simular fashion great job! Please come out with the hair soon dying for that look!

Thank you! :D

The hair is already available on MTS! I absolutely love it love it love it!

Nandonalt already released it, it's Agustin's Cute Modern Hair, converted to TS3.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=359375
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:41 AM
The blue sim in the pictures looks spectacular! This is really great, thanks

Every second of your life makes you more unique than everyone else.
Everything you choose to do changes society in some way.
Everything you say or hear makes you smarter than you were before.
Theorist
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:24 AM
The message it sends is very hot and discloses such steamy intent that it can never be mistaken for just something to wear. In Spanish, that would be 'muy caliente!'
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:30 AM
This corset looks fantastic, but I think I would prefer a version of it only limited to sleepwear. The though of randomly spawned morbidly obese sims wearing this as everyday wear scares me.

Also, a "just top" version, to be worn with pants, shorts, or a skirt would be nice. not sure how easy/diffcult this would prove to be though. I do have your other corset though and am very pleased with it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aaroc
This corset looks fantastic, but I think I would prefer a version of it only limited to sleepwear. The though of randomly spawned morbidly obese sims wearing this as everyday wear scares me.

Also, a "just top" version, to be worn with pants, shorts, or a skirt would be nice. not sure how easy/diffcult this would prove to be though. I do have your other corset though and am very pleased with it.

As previously mentioned, I have one in the works (technically several) to be just tops, but that's on hold until TSR Workshop fixes the software due to today's patch. :/

Once it's working again, I'll add a sleepwear only version of this to this section, so those who aren't as... adventurous can be a bit more discreet.

I'm glad you've liked the two uploads so far!

And thanks to everyone for their support! I'm having a ton of fun with this! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:59 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Now if I could have corsets for males, I can have my Rocky Horror Sims.

Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modifieddesire
Absolutely beautiful! Now if I could have corsets for males, I can have my Rocky Horror Sims.

Great work!

Hrm...Is that a challenge?

I'll see what I can do. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
Absolutely beautiful, great work. Any chance you'll be uploading that beautiful model of yours too?
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:34 PM
Lovely! Thanks for making this and for sharing it with us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:14 PM
This is gorgeous, and I love your models. O:
Thanks. (:
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:09 PM
Ah very sexy! I love this one and the other one you put up on MtS..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrinkBainne
Absolutely beautiful, great work. Any chance you'll be uploading that beautiful model of yours too?

Once Rick & Delphy's Slider Hack is back up and running (flarkin' EA update ), I can upload Ms. Bomb & Ms. Kamikaze should people like/should they be accepted here. ^_^

Jaqles (the purple haired one from the first corset) is actually available on the EA website - but again, won't work quite properly due to the missing programs.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=678510

I kinda goofed, I didn't realize you had to list your custom content in the character information box, but if people want her as well, I can gather up the information and try to upload her here as well. ^_^
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM
This is just so wrong on so many levels
I consider myself to be rational Then I saw your creations and I fell in love with the model and the outfit
Yes I know they are digital people But WOW You really gave them Umph Galore
Page 1 of 2