Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lacey Corset Lingerie

by tiari Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 1:40 AM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:45 AM
Beautiful details, sexy yet still classy, thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:49 AM
This is gorgeous! Thanks so much!
Is it possible to just get a top tho?
This is the best corset I've seen yet!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:50 AM
BEAUTIFUL. And authentic looking.

Love as Thou Wilt
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyMurder
This is gorgeous! Thanks so much!
Is it possible to just get a top tho?
This is the best corset I've seen yet!

I made it by modifying a bathing suit, so I had to work around the mesh. Unfortunately, I don't believe the mesh reaches down far enough so that I can have the lace run around the privates area, and rather than trying, I tried to make-do with the panties style
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
/whistle
Forum Resident
#7 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:55 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, excellent job, thankyou for sharing it with us!! I love it!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:58 AM
It's so fabulous, but could you create a version that gets rid of the bows? It's the only part of them that I don't really like. The rest if absolutely fantastic, though, I'm downloading either way c:
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
Gorgeous!...but I really wish it came separate from the panties.

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:09 AM
This is quiet awe-inspiring! thank you. For guys like me who only played first-person shooters and rts games and have never played Sims before, mods like this gives me the lingering urge to play for more. Thank you! please continue to come up with more..... thank you.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:10 AM
I'd also love to see it as a top.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
This is splendid, thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiari
I made it by modifying a bathing suit, so I had to work around the mesh. Unfortunately, I don't believe the mesh reaches down far enough so that I can have the lace run around the privates area, and rather than trying, I tried to make-do with the panties style

Right, but I mean is it possible to use this as a shirt?
:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiari

In regards to the comment on making it a top? Once TSR fixes the issues with today's patch, this is what I was experimenting with.

You would still use the same files (multi/mask/spec) that you used on the bathing suit, but instead, start off using the fitted tank top as your project. Then import the three files (be sure to save this as a different name from your full bodied one!), and save it as a new file. (If you want the top to be tucked in under pants/skirts - use the halter top if you want to have it go over - but be forewarned, you'll want your lace placed higher up, or the lacing/skin looks like it's been torn right off of their back!)

Load it into game and take screenshots, it will give you an idea of where the cut-off areas are to make any necessary edits.

Hope that helps - great job btw!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:36 AM Last edited by tiari : 29th Jul 2009 at 5:56 AM.
@ LadyMurder: Ah, I think I misunderstood you the first time. You mean you just want it as a shirt, not a full piece. I don't know if I'll do it, but I'll certainly think about it.

@ Pipmon: Thank you for the tips, I'll look into it if I try converting it into a top only I'll have to wait until the TSR Workshop starts working again though.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:05 AM
Amazing! I love it already and I haven't even tried it in game :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:18 AM
Super sexy!!
Inventor
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:52 AM
This is so pretty, I just love it thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:14 AM
This is so pretty! I personally LOVE the bows. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:26 AM
Very Pretty! thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:43 AM
Wow, so cute and sexy! Luv the bows also, looks sexy but not in a trashy way! =)

been there and rocked that!
just crank up the volume & we can sing
like superstars & dance like we're famous
with ripped jeans, popped collars & huge glasses
cuz thats how we roll~
Mad Poster
#22 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:29 AM
Beautiful texture! Really sumptuous looking! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:31 AM
Great job on this! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Thankyou for sharing...
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:49 AM
gorgeous! thank you!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:03 AM
Absolutly gorgeous!
And no string at the back! Thanks !
* click on ' add to favorites' *

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Page 1 of 3