Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Mandrakis Residence" -- When a Stranger Calls

by Rosalie_Q Posted 30th Jul 2009 at 8:19 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
I love it!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
wow, this is SOMETHING! I tried to recreate this house several times but it never turned out good. And you...your lot looks just as in the movie!

I prefer to build my own lots (and that's what I mostly do in the game) so I will not download, but I'm simply amazed and had to tell you that. Y o u a r e t a l e n t e d . Congratulations

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
I love the beautiful wood tones and natural color scheme.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM
This looks really gorgeous!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:27 PM
I absolutely cannot stand this movie, but the house is lovely.
:]
Thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM
I just played this xD The film is still in me xD Ive played this with my single sim and keeps making me jumpy xD My hamster almost killed me , bloody squeaking. But extrmely good house non the less. Now we just have to wait for a murder mod and then our Insane and Evil sims can run riot
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:17 AM
Stunning! Can't wait to move in a family [:
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:23 AM
Gorgeous
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:24 AM
Gorgeous. I wanted that house from when I first saw the movie
Banned
#11 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:37 AM
Ooooh, this gives me the chills *shivers*
I know it's not really the creepiest movie out there, but just the thought of being in that situation *shudders*
Fantastic job!!
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:39 AM
I luv this house in the film too!!!! So glad you built it for TS3.
If you luv this kind of house you're gonna fall for The Mentalist's house. (Hit Crime Series about a mentalist(Simon Baker) working for CBI) The hro of the series has this kind of house(of course, Simon Baker aka. Patrick Jane in the series) Soooo romantic.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:47 AM
wow! this is stunning! great work =)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:39 AM
I fell in love with this home when I first saw it in "When A Stranger Calls" now I can make my self sim live in it.

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM
Oh wow, this is gorgeous but I would be afraid to download it. Why? I have a crappy computer.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
This is perfect for my sims 'Furio' and his brother 'Fiorello'. I love-love-LOVE it! I can tell how much work you put into it because it's so detailed and...well...perfect! Thank you for making it available!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:53 AM
Thanks everyone!
I really appreciate all the feedback
Glad ya like it! :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 9:02 AM
OH MY GOSH.
This house is PERFECT for the Mortis family!! Dark, broody, with a modern twist! And they're into darkwood too (them meaning me XD)

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:23 AM
I stopped in the beginning of the movie, just because I wasn't interested in it enough, but I saw the tour of the house and I wanted to buy it for myslef SO badly. I see a lot of movie and television based houses a lot, but none of the ones I've seen have been as replicated as this one. It's identical, and that's just awesome. :3 You're very talented, keep up the aweosme work. :3
--Guess who's sim is going to live here? -points to me- -coughcough-
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:33 AM
This is AWESOME! I can't believe you were able to make it so perfectly.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:14 AM
I know everyone has said this is so amazing already, which it totally is, so I just had to say it again ha!
You pretty much had me from the title, since I love love the house in the movie. And the house from Fracture...
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 9:47 PM
Can you give us a scrnsht of the guest house?
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:37 PM
Thank you so much for posting this. This house is an amazing replica of the one in the film. You are so talented! I love horror movies, and although the remake wasn't as good as the original I fell in love with this house. I wanted to build it in game, but as luck would have it I came across your lot on google. I was just blown away! I could never reproduce it as well as you did. It is now the home of my new legacy family. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 4:38 PM
AMAZING!! Looks just like the real one! But a screenshot of the guest house would be nice...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 3:04 AM
The little garden inside the house is absolutely SPOT ON!
Page 1 of 2