Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Atlas Community Center [Store Look Series]-Utility Lot w/ Library, Hone Your Skills!

by warshy Posted 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:47 AM - Updated 27th Aug 2009 at 5:59 AM by warshy : complying to rules

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:11 AM
As a residential lot, does that mean you don't get the library bonus when you read or write in this building?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mazzle
As a residential lot, does that mean you don't get the library bonus when you read or write in this building?

good question, from what i've read the game uses a system where the objects on the lot determine it's function. in this case, 12 bookcases turn the lot into a library giving you the power study moodlet. make sure to rezone the lot into a community one after you find a suitable spot to place it.

*edit
i just went back and tested it again to make sure and got the moodlet, so it works!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:03 AM
Very nice design! I love it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 1:10 AM
Here is an idea: I learned that to place a community building on a community lot (In this case, a library) the lot has to be zoned as library, and the building as library.