Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Region Variations in Tucked Long Sleeved Shirt for am

by theCreativeRoy Posted 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:56 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:02 PM
Fabulous!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:14 PM
thank you
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:50 PM
I especially like how the faded one looks with the skull pattern, but all of them look awesome :] Another great idea, CreativeRoy
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:31 PM
Sweet! Thanks again so much! I can hardly wait to see which female top you pick to play with!

Are you planning on making any tutorials regarding this? They are gorgeous, thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:46 PM
I'm so happy you made these! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:21 PM
I love them, as I loved the trousers. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pipmon
Sweet! Thanks again so much! I can hardly wait to see which female top you pick to play with!

Are you planning on making any tutorials regarding this? They are gorgeous, thanks again!
It's currently hung up in approval but it has a "tie dye" style. Now THAT was fun to do. : )
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 1:43 AM
These came out great thanks for the awesome upload!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 4:32 AM
You have really carved out a great niche for yourself! I love all your great creations and your original ideas! Thanks again!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 8:25 PM
These are awesome. These along with all the pants sets I can now create almost any outfit I want. Please, would consider doing the male Bohemiem top, untucked, with the tie-able opening by the neck and also a fuller male jean or pant. Maybe one of the women's knee length of floorl length skirts. I have some earthy and some multiethnic sims I could then make clothing for. If not no worries. You are awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
Thank so Much