Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Waterfall House

by Asante81 Posted 5th Aug 2009 at 7:37 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2009 at 11:02 PM by Asante81 : Wrong bedroom number

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 7:41 PM
Beautiful landscape!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 7:51 PM
Beautiful place. So going to download this for my town =3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 9:17 PM
This is really gorgeous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
Beautiful landscape!

Ah, it's one of my oldest and my first try at waterfalls... there are some odd corners I had to hide behind trees and stones... *cough*
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 10:49 PM
excellent!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:04 AM
Thank you so much! I've needed a break from my Legacy family. I'll probably put a little simmie in here on Epic lifespan.

And this kind of reminds me of Tranquility Falls from TS2 console version.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vivalakevin
Thank you so much! I've needed a break from my Legacy family. I'll probably put a little simmie in here on Epic lifespan.

And this kind of reminds me of Tranquility Falls from TS2 console version.

lol... that's exactly what someone else (or was that you?) commented on my other japanese lot... I mean the Tranquility Falls thing... And I never even played that.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Asante81
lol... that's exactly what someone else (or was that you?) commented on my other japanese lot... I mean the Tranquility Falls thing... And I never even played that.

Wasn't me! But I actually really liked the console version. I wish they had story mode in the PC version.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:39 AM
Yay, another one (=3) , with this I am turning to one of your work's fan, beautiful and clever design, I really think this is art,.....sims art
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 11:37 PM
This is the most beautiful house i've ever seen until now!
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 10:23 PM
Wow this is beautiful! I can't believe people make this stuff!

----------------------------------
Lindsay Penn
ChasingTaboo.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daggadoo
This is the most beautiful house i've ever seen until now!

Oh my... I start to feel bad if people say something like that about one of my earlier and uglier lots... *laugh*
But thank you very much everyone....
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:46 PM
This simply amazing. Was looking origionally for a castle for my Sylvanas Windrunner sim, but this is so beautiful I think I'm gonna have her live here. Who said she has to live in the castle sewers? lol. You are exceptionally talented. Keep up the good work!