Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riverblossom Hills Statepark Campground

by martintallon Posted 6th Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM
Awesome! Thank you for being so creative. This will make a nice getaway for my Sims. Now if we can have a vacation EP this will be truly effective!

Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bryinmich
Awesome! Thank you for being so creative. This will make a nice getaway for my Sims. Now if we can have a vacation EP this will be truly effective!

Are you stuck in the past? A vacation EP has been announced! TheSims3.com is your friend!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:41 PM
This is perfect. Just what stressed Sims need. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:20 AM
I spent three hours taking my sims on a vacation to this campground. Reminds me very much of the mountains in Bon Voyage or the Sims 1 vacation lot with the log cabins. This is one of the most fun downloads on this site. I highly recommend. I'm glad EA enabled sleeping on community lots in TS3.

I personally prefer this type of vacation to World Adventures.

Make a positive difference in the life of at least one other person during your time in this world.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 10:26 AM
I wanted to add this picture of my favorite sim family enjoying your campground. They go there about evey second weekend (I'm playing on epic).

Make a positive difference in the life of at least one other person during your time in this world.