Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Coolsims Nouked + Alpha Edited.

by StaleMuffin Posted 13th Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2009 at 8:23 PM by StaleMuffin : File update/

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:22 PM
wow this is lovely - good job!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:28 PM
good job maybe i'll download..xD but later..i have got many hairs right now :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:32 PM
Ooo very pretty, thanks for posting! ^_^

Thinking of you, wherever you are. <3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:52 PM
I don't normally like the hair from that site, but you have made that mesh look really pretty! Great job! Thank you very much .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angel
I don't normally like the hair from that site, but you have made that mesh look really pretty! Great job! Thank you very much .

I agree with you, Her hair always has Flaws, like bangs too long, Theres a Gap, or shes added to many long strains of hair, making it look super messy, But after you Alpha edit it \ fixx up her textures, they look half decent!

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou. Merde I love those Manolo
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:26 AM
This hair is so adorable.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:02 AM
I was just downloading from that site, thinking I might have to trim some bangs. Now you've saved me some work. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:09 AM
So lovely thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:37 PM
nice hair but the blonde haired women has no eye brows that the only thing i dislike abot this download
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:57 PM
.....Ummm.. Just add eye brows onto your sim? Wtf?

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou. Merde I love those Manolo
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:23 PM
Fantastic job, I agree !...
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:38 AM
This is really very nice and well done I have one request would it be possible for you to alpha edit the black hair, since you said you forgot? Pretty please! lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:51 AM
I might, im still in deep with alot of projects, ill mail you if i do so.

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StaleMuffin
I might, im still in deep with alot of projects, ill mail you if i do so.

Oh thank you that would be so nice if you find the time to do, I thank you for your time spend.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Oh thank you that would be so nice if you find the time to do, I thank you for your time spend.

Ill probley have it done... 7\16\2009. Or 7\17\2009.

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

Meet Me In My Next Life
#17 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM
Ill probley have it done... 7\16\2009. Or 7\17\2009.

Oh happy day! thank you so much for the alpha edit of the black hair. Oh happy day lol I think that is a song :D

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 1:19 AM
These are awesome. Thanks for introducing these coolsims meshes to me via your lovely retextures.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 6:53 PM
Love love looove this hair.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:58 PM
Lovely, except for some funny reason, the brown and the blonde colours do not show up. Red and black do; brown and blonde do not. And yes, I extracted ALL of it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:07 PM
Ugh! EVERYTIME I FIXX THE FILES THEY F*** UP AGAIN!. Ill just recolor them all and restart!

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:13 PM
I really dont no whatto do actully, Because im not re-recoloring them. I dont have the origanl files anymore. Im gonna need to find somone who downloaded this and the files work...

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JdB
Lovely, except for some funny reason, the brown and the blonde colours do not show up. Red and black do; brown and blonde do not. And yes, I extracted ALL of it.

Me too, except I only see the black (downloaded 8-19-09). I would really love to see the other three colors.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bumblebee560
Me too, except I only see the black (downloaded 8-19-09). I would really love to see the other three colors.

Sorry. Ive stopped working on this. Ive gotten so pissed off. I think im going to get this taken down.

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:50 AM
I agree with you, Her hair always has Flaws, like bangs too long, Theres a Gap, or shes added to many long strains of hair, making it look super messy, But after you Alpha edit it \ fixx up her textures, they look half decent!

i see nothing wrong with nouks hairs there very beautiful and she does a very amazing job on her creations.
Page 1 of 3