Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tara

by plasticbox Posted 17th Aug 2009 at 11:57 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:58 AM
Aww, pb, I luff her. She looks so realistically imperfect without being over-the top. Kinda strange, yet still somehow pretty - I think it's the big brown eyes that do it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:43 PM
Great sim, she rather reminds me of Joan Baez...
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 1:43 PM
I really love your sims - they have this uniqueness about them that I always like to look for when I am hunting for sims to fill my new neighbourhood. Thank you so much.

You're only as good as the last book you wrote...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:17 PM
she's great! i really need more real looking sims in my game, so thanks!

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:23 PM
Great looking Sim and that nose is a winner.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:28 PM
Great unique facial features, if play a little with the sliders you get surprising results Nice work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:14 PM
She looks like my old crush...love this sim xD
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:54 PM
she is just too adorable!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:20 PM
Weird :o
My name is Tara,I have a big nose (not really as big as the sim),big eyes (aww!You made them sooo cute!<3) in the almost same shape, and well..I was shocked that someone I knew was on here,but then I thought about it;I don't have short hair nor brown eyes <.<
Well,I love her!She is unique,and different.I'm glad there aren't just barbie dolls on here.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 3:34 PM
I didn't even know that "Tara" actually exists as a name, so no worries, I'm not stalking you =P

I'm glad that people like her!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 3:16 AM
she looks like my little cousin... lol :D

Shes cute!

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
- Peter Griffin

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 3:21 AM
Wow. This looks like a friend of mine. Same name and everything! Nice job.