Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magic Dust - Three Default Good Witch Overlays!

by Treiale Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 5:33 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 12:44 PM by Treiale : Clarification and extra information

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:29 PM
I like that this is a deliberate pattern rather than just random sparklies all over. Definitely looks like tribal or club markings.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:12 PM
I second Cat. Very smart.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:45 AM
Fabulous ! WOW ! Thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:16 AM
I downloaded this and it looks really cool in-game. May we expect something along these lines for the baddies? Green skin just doesn't do it for me whereas green magic dust just might.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simaboder
I downloaded this and it looks really cool in-game. May we expect something along these lines for the baddies? Green skin just doesn't do it for me whereas green magic dust just might.

I'm glad you like it! I found the lack of good witch overlays kind of irritating so I thought I'd do something about it.
I'm definitely considering doing a similar set for evil witches - the green skin isn't really my cup of tea either. I'll have to see if there's a reasonable existing default that I can butcher - putting it together from scratch isn't something I'm capable of. :3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:49 AM
hey hey, I see what you did there and I like it ^^! keep it up and good luck with other projects!

P.S. as for bad witches - I could help if you'd like to!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 9:13 PM
Hey (:
how DO you get witches on sims?
is it some EP ?
xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
hey hey, I see what you did there and I like it ^^! keep it up and good luck with other projects!

P.S. as for bad witches - I could help if you'd like to!

Hehe, thanks!

And oooh, yes, if I get around to it I might enlist your services! Thank you very much! :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iiLoveYouSims2
Hey (:
how DO you get witches on sims?
is it some EP ?
xx

You need Apartment Life to get witches. :3
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:47 PM
LOVE IT. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 5:41 PM
stunning, thank you so much!
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 7:02 PM
Ooh, I love this! I downloaded the purple set - I, too, feel that they put too much "blue" in witches.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:38 AM
thank you! That yellow sparkle crap compared to this looked like herpes *makes vomiting face*

The following statement is false.
The above statement is true.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:47 AM
Awesome, great job! now we just need something for the evil witches.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 8:51 PM
Hi, I like to make a request (if you take requests) I'd love to be able to NPC in the game, the grand High good witch and the grand high bad witch. Unfortunately, it would supposed to already be in the game, but for some reason it doesn't work. So I am hoping that someone can do a Mod where you can NPC the Grand High good Witch and the grand High Bad Witch. If this can be done that would be just great. And that's my request. Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:01 AM
cool now all we need is to rid this world of the horrid evil witch colourng and i will be

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:53 AM
I just downloaded your good witch skin replacement.
(Great job bytheway!!!)
I wanted to ask something, if i make a good witch, how do i know which one of the skins will appear? Is it based on luck?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:52 PM
I have a request to ask since these are so beautiful! Could you make one of these skin replacements but for the evil witch in red or black?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 3:23 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 7:57 PM
Thank you ! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:19 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this hard work! These are adorable.^_^.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 2:17 PM
I've placed the coral blue one in my downloads folder, but the good witches still show with the yellow sparkles
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCrAzEhGirl
I have a request to ask since these are so beautiful! Could you make one of these skin replacements but for the evil witch in red or black?

I double that plea and add a suggestion for green! that would be pretty neat :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th May 2020 at 4:15 AM
This is just SO much better than EAxis golden zits... Really great job, thanks :)