Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#51 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:46 AM
The only things that register on the party scale are two things. One the socializing. They don't care about the deco, what the food is or the bar. You could stand in a padlock with no lights so long as there was some food (a fridge will do) and a stereo and just talk and smustle the whole time and they would get a good score.
Two is to do the set items that the party requires. So for a wedding that is the wedding and cutting the cake and for a birthday that is blowing out the candles. House warming parties are harder as they don't have anything set and neither do sport parties. Watching sports does nothing for the score.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:54 AM
My parties always turn out well; I don't know how
Instructor
#53 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:18 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the key to good parties is lots of double-plus interactions (things like red hands, hug, gossip, dirty joke, etc.).
Mad Poster
#54 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:11 PM
Just invite a lot of people who like each other and they'll take it from there.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#55 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 6:44 PM
Eugh I just hosted a "New year bash" or whatever that was a snoozer. Don't even know how. I invited a lot of people who were all friends, all became best friends with each other, music was playing, about 10 people were smustling at any given time, everyone was having a good time.

Usually I do this and I get a "great party" or a "roof raiser". I have no idea what I do at some parties to get them to be better than others. Hmm.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 3 of 3