Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

March of Brows: Three realistic, uniquely shaped brows (binned)

by AlfredAskew Posted 21st Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 8:13 AM
I love them, the last one in the woman vs. man comparison is very similar to mine, and I'd love to see defaults of them. Thanks a lot!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:19 AM
Can't think of something you made that I didn't download. Lovely brows. Maxis matchy, but SO much better than what's in game.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:22 AM
Oh wow, perfect, gorgeous, so realistic ! I'll be using your brows a lot ! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:29 PM
GREAT work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:43 PM
Ooh ooh ooh. These are fantastic! They look totally fine and wonderful with Maxis skin too, and I love that they're binned. And your description cracks me up, as usual. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:41 PM
Whoo, I totally adore your style! Realistic and of very high quality without being scarily shiny. And of course the fact that you go for the slightly imperfect look of flesh and blood humans instead of the boring barbie-like "prettiness". Plus the hilarious descriptions = pure WIN! Many, many thanks for all the terrific goodies!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM
you are positively phenomenal! I am always so excited when you have an upload because it means another step towards sweet sweet realism for my sims. AND AND you made eyebrows like MINE!!! YAAAYS! I'm totally the almost unibrow brow and nothing else has come this close. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:40 PM
Wow, these can't possibly get more awesome than they are!! Amazing work, it always makes me so happeh when I see another download from you
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:53 AM
I really like your imperfectly shaped eyebrows. They make my sims look slightly less awkward!
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
Thank you and good luck for your thesis
Forum Resident
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
I didn't quite follow your whole tirade, but the brows look swish none the less.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 2:31 PM
I'm not downloading; personally, I like my "Barbie" look, but I'd read your book any day. ;P
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:12 PM
If you continued your thesis on eyebrow shape, I would read it !

Thanks for these great realistic (hand drawn! you are an artiste!) brows and thanks for your brief treatise on why they are so important. In real life, I stress about the shape of my eyebrows all the time :/

I dearly appreciate having them binned/familized btw!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 3:18 AM
Are Maxis scrabbling at your door yet? Seems their artists could learn a lot from you!
Which was the old guy you mentioned, by the way? None of 'em looked old to me, just... realistic! =]
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:27 AM
Your pretties always find a home in my downloads folder, Alfie, regardless of the fact that I'm trying to cut back on my unhealthy downloading obsession. Shame on you for making such exquisite content. :'D

I'll now happily await those defaults, love.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 4:25 AM
I was totally fascinated by your tirade - I shave off my eyebrows and draw them back in with black eyeliner a la drag queens/goths/Amanda Palmer, so I think about my eyebrows and how they look a lot [grin]

When she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:06 AM
Lovely brows, thanks for sharing.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:35 PM
This is one of the first cc items I downloaded and I thanked you back then, but now I want to THANK you for making these. They get a lot of use in my game. I got so tired of three brow choices and none of them looked particularly realistic, especially on the blond brows (to me they looked like braids). So I thought I'd give them a shot and darned if they didn't look as great as I had hoped.

Thanks again for your artistic eyebrows.
Instructor
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 7:24 PM
I loved your tirade on ladies' eyebrows. People on the internet always seem to comment on how I use big bushy man-brows for my lady sims (and people IRL always seem to comment on how I don't tweeze mine IRL), so it's nice to see that I'm not alone in finding that look appealing.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 1:22 AM
Thank u ^^
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 6:01 PM
Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 6:08 PM
These brows are absolutely perfect for the sim I've been making of my brother. The "angry eyebrows" look JUST like his, and you're right, it's SO important to see the right brow as part of the face.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:18 AM
I must say I really appreciate some thicker eyebrows. I get tired of pencil thin ones, ESPECIALLY on women. Your little editorial on eyebrow hair growth versus forehead shape was also entertaining.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:51 PM
Interesting set. Good eyebrows are so hard to find. These are great! Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Page 1 of 2