Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandstone Perch

by pr0zkilla Posted 1st Sep 2009 at 9:23 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 9:35 PM
Wow, really neat idea for separating the bed from the rest of the room!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 11:20 PM
Great job
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:35 AM
Ohh, that's nice. Stylish & very good use of space.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:44 AM
I have made the exact same house in my sims 3, i think mine is a little better but it is a pain in the rear area getting all the foundations right
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by houdini
I have made the exact same house in my sims 3, i think mine is a little better but it is a pain in the rear area getting all the foundations right

I would love to see it !!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 12:13 PM
ill have to read up on uploading things first lol
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 11:24 AM
What an incredible house, pr0zkill! I vaguely remember trying to make this myself in sims 2 for an inventor sim and her robots. It didn't go too well So, I really admire the amount of work you've put in. And, like others have said, separating the beds was a nice, clever idea. It looks good :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:08 PM
thanks for the awsome comments!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 6:19 PM
How did you do this roof trim? It looks great, but I can't figure out what it *is* .. a fence? Objects?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
How did you do this roof trim? It looks great, but I can't figure out what it *is* .. a fence? Objects?

Haha!! Its an optical illusion. its actually....wait for it... a wall covering!!!
Its the one with the moulding on the top. hope that answers you question
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#12 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 1:29 PM
Ah, I think now I understand – to me it looked like the trim would exdend below the floor it's on (on the screenshot), but that's probably just because it doesn't *have* a floor underneath. So it's a 4-click wall that is "hanging down" from the actual roof, yes?

Looks very good, in any case.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 2:01 PM
Ahh i was building it before i leave for vacacion and yes the foundation close to entry was tricky to do but you did a great job I don't need to finish mine now LOL
great colors i love it !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Ah, I think now I understand – to me it looked like the trim would exdend below the floor it's on (on the screenshot), but that's probably just because it doesn't *have* a floor underneath. So it's a 4-click wall that is "hanging down" from the actual roof, yes?

Looks very good, in any case.

yeah. i took away the floor because i hated the floor tiling that would peek through. so i just made a 4 click wall around the perimeter of the main building and another 4 click wall aroud that.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
This is such a magnificent house! Just... wow. XD Really, it's awesome! This is my favorite house of the day (or week, even), along with another house I found on here. I forgot the name though. ^^; *goes off to find it and comes back in 5 minutes* Found it! Suburban Living #1 by Sims3Addicted. =P I don't know if you saw it - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=368809 - but ohmigod, it's frickin' BEAUTIFUL! It's definitely top of the line, much like your house. ^_^; Sorry for babbling on. lol! I'm done now... Go about your business... Okay... now. ;]
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:11 AM
The exterior is very nice, but the interior is downright phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing your work. I can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:48 PM
can u teach me how to make the stair??isnt use constrainfloorelevation flase...it's not work!!how....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 11:22 PM
Lovely brah, fucking perfect.