Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 6:09 AM
I think I am gonna try this too. I might get bored of it but all well. I am sort of bored anyways. Let's see how far I can get, I can already imagine the names for them.

Oh also OP- None of the children are ever taken away by the Social worker because they are home alone. Leaving a baby and Toddler home alone will just bring a popup asking to call a baby sitter or stay home. Children can be alone without any consequences (Considering they can stay out until what 10pm at night by themselves). Eve teleporting away might take a bit but the pop up will come anyways.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 4:36 AM
I'm definitely going to try this. Is it alright if we take a non-CAS Sim starting on the very first day of young adulthood, though? I want to try this with a ghost. <3
Instructor
#28 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 3:10 AM
I have a question would I be considered cheating if I use the Young Agian Asperation reward so my Female sim can have more babies?
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:42 AM
Wow can you say your ABC's
wow i'm so gonna have to try this changllenge to see how i do...wow i bet you have alot of kids..and grandkids and great grandkids so far...
Instructor
#30 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmpintx
wow i'm so gonna have to try this changllenge to see how i do...wow i bet you have alot of kids..and grandkids and great grandkids so far...

Not really I'm up to Letter I (Ivy or Isaiah) but my Female Sim (Eve) is about to turn elder and I was wondering if it was aginest the rules to turn her and her husband young so she could continue having babies or if I have to start adopting after the birth
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 2:24 AM Last edited by jmpintx : 1st Aug 2011 at 8:56 AM.
Default My Try at A-Z Children
how do i attach pics to my thread so i can show off my family
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:19 AM
how would you do this without cheating on normal lifespan? As a pregnancy is 3 days long 26 X 3 =78..without altering the age slider its impossible unless you have a lot of twins or triplets
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 10:06 AM
Default still not cheating on it
Before they came up with the new slider age bars for each life stage...there was a short life span which was 25 days then there was a normal life span of 90 days..then the long life span of 190 sim days..so going with what you said 26 x 3 = 78 you could still do it cuz it would be under the 90 days which was the normal life span...

Quote: Originally posted by nestfilms
how would you do this without cheating on normal lifespan? As a pregnancy is 3 days long 26 X 3 =78..without altering the age slider its impossible unless you have a lot of twins or triplets
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmpintx
Before they came up with the new slider age bars for each life stage...there was a short life span which was 25 days then there was a normal life span of 90 days..then the long life span of 190 sim days..so going with what you said 26 x 3 = 78 you could still do it cuz it would be under the 90 days which was the normal life span...

keep in mind, though, the days taken up by the baby/toddler/child/teen stages.
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:54 PM
Think I might try this challenge when I'm not working on my Italian family. Although, I have yet to think of a way to orchestrate it. And if I do, I will have to include the three Norwegian letters as well. Oh lord. I'll try!
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:12 PM
I'm trying this at the moment So far I'm up to J, with hardly any early aging up, but my parents are getting old, so I'm gonna try adopting soon. How do I post pictures, and how do I get a picture of the family tree? It won't work :/
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:33 PM
Hum I think I want to try this lol XD

Don't Cry for me I'm ordinary and unimportant
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
My Family so Far

I almost busted out laughing when I saw you named your founders "Adam" and "Eve." Can I suggest naming your ninth child Jesus? XD

Quote: Originally posted by Rusjo
Think I might try this challenge when I'm not working on my Italian family. Although, I have yet to think of a way to orchestrate it. And if I do, I will have to include the three Norwegian letters as well. Oh lord. I'll try!

Adding letters? I have to wish you good luck on that. If I do this, I'll probably use the Latin alphabet, which actually removes two or three letters...
This is definitely on my list to try though! Right after I finish the "Zombie Apocalypse" challenge.
Test Subject
#39 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 5:26 AM
I'm up to letter I! (My sim just had triplets) But she's aging up in 9 days, so I'm gonna have to start adopting!
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 4:25 PM
Yess, I've finally completed this challenge. Now, what is the easiest way to get a pic of the whole family tree? Do I have to print screen?
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 5:00 PM
Default ..
Haha, great challenge. (:
The mother of my family is currently pregnant with her 10th child.

In the first pregnancy, she had twins, Annie & Bella.

In the second, she had one boy, named Craig.

The third time, she had another set of twins, Delia, & Erica.

By this time, Annie & Bella had grown into young adults, & they wanted to be more independent, so they moved out while her mother was carrying the 6th child.

The mother had yet another daughter Fiona, & by this time, the father aged into Adult.

The next time, she had two twins, Gary & Harry.

Craig hated the house being filled to the brim, & asked to move in with his sisters, but they said no, so he moved out into the small park, searching trash for food.

She soon gave birth to Izzie, & Gary has moved out, Harry isn't ready to move out yet, so he still lives in the crowded house. She is now pregnant again.
Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 8:55 PM
This looks like an interseting Challenge but I do have a quick question how often should I have kids should I fill up the house with the max number of kids right away or should I wait till a certin age before having another
Field Researcher
#43 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 9:41 PM Last edited by emilyhwithlove : 28th Aug 2011 at 5:16 PM.
Just started this challenge My founders' names are Abram and Zella. I have 3 kids so far, Adeline, Belle, and Cyrus. I got twin girls first (my first set of twins everr.. i was shocked ) and then a boy. Edit: then came Delia, then twins Ezra and Felicity, THEN twins Gillian and Hazel. I had Adeline and Belle move out to a family friend's house since there wasn't much space. Now we're back up to 8 people in the house
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 10:17 PM
I love love love the idea of this challenge!

Just one question - I play with female same-sex couples, is it against the rules to have them both pregnant at the same time? If so, I'll create a straight couple instead. Also, can you play with a mod allowing more than 8 sims per house? Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 4:39 AM
Just started this challenge tonight and I'm loving it! I've created my founders in CAS and had three children so far; they are pregnant again but it's really hard without using any money cheats!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 6:17 PM
I have no pictures, sadly, so I'm just going to write down the names If you're wondering why they're all girls, I kept making my sim eat watermelons.
Alejandra
Belle
Charismare
Demelle
Emerie
Fiona
Gabrielle
Holly Rose
Instante
Jilliana
Kandice
Lola
Marisa
Nadine
Olivia
Pearl
Quilla
Rochelle
Sapphire
Tilly
Ursula
Veronica
Wellandra
Xialla
Yianna
Zeldelle

It was so hard to think of names. ^
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 8:41 PM
That list looks excellent, I'm keeping pics of all mine too! How did you manage with money?

I'm at 6 babies now, A-F :D
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:00 PM
I'm on: Twins Adrianna and Blaize, Cooper and triplets Destiny, Echo and Freya. All girls!

I love this challenge and am probably going to have a crack at it more than once, so I'm making it more competitive for myself and giving myself points, so that next time I'll have something to beat!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorrorQueen17
That list looks excellent, I'm keeping pics of all mine too! How did you manage with money?

I'm at 6 babies now, A-F :D

I don't know whether you were talking to me or not
But, Its simply a matter of taking your time with it, I got to level 4 in my Sims career before having the children, it really helps to take your time.
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CherrySim
I don't know whether you were talking to me or not
But, Its simply a matter of taking your time with it, I got to level 4 in my Sims career before having the children, it really helps to take your time.

Hi, yeah I was talking to you! I have one of my sims quite high in her career but the other just had to quit, they couldn't teach triplet toddlers everything while they were both at work

I'm enjoying it, just waiting for the eldest to move out now before I have some more! I would have liked to have paced myself a bit more, but the triplets caught me off guard
Page 2 of 8