Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Stunning Grand Beach Home~

by toyou1214 Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 4:29 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:42 PM
i love the outside of the house, i'm tired of the modern design shape and this a fresh breath of air. so i love the color of the outside and the garage and the way its built, the roofs and everything. inside is nice also, i'm mostly in love with the outside.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:07 AM
I really love the outside as well but the inside needs to be more open. It seems too closed up with makes the game harder to play successfully. Next time think about trying an open floor plan with an open kitchen and living room. I really appluad your creations though it looks great! Deco is nice

been there and rocked that!
just crank up the volume & we can sing
like superstars & dance like we're famous
with ripped jeans, popped collars & huge glasses
cuz thats how we roll~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 2:09 PM
I don't DL a lot of houses, but I will this one, simply based on the exterior. You have done an excellent, I repeat EXCELLENT, job on the outside of his home, down to the tiniest detail! I will most likely rework the interior, as the previous comments have suggested, to be more open and playable, but all in all, I like this home a lot and thank you for building it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 12:26 AM
i love this!
i was wondering if you would mind me using this in my video? i am deciding between this house and another one.