Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pink Palace from Coraline

by sgarciazzy Posted 13th Sep 2009 at 5:19 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 6:13 PM by sgarciazzy : removed sims2store

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 9:15 AM
FABULOUS i just wish they had all the expansions for mac so i could download this. jealous! and awesome attempt at making sense of that wacky house.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 10:31 AM
Wooooo! I looooove Coraline. Who cares if its for kids? Im a kid at heart!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 5:50 PM
Pink Palace!? This doesn't look anything like the pink palace from the movie, btw you forgot the conservatory window from the outside in the movie!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 9:34 AM
The exterior is amazingly the same. But yes, I have to admit that the floorplan is a little complicated. Nice work!

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 1:14 AM
Completely ignore Train Guy, this is a fabulous reconstruction and he is just jealous that this doesn't belong to him =D
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 11:15 AM
i agree, just ignore train guy, this is amazing.. very cuutee.. i'm gonna divide the house into 4 apartments and create sims just like the characters in the book, even the other mother. it will be sooo much fun.. thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:30 PM
Thank you guys for the comments. I really appreciate it.

I like candy.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:31 AM
is it supposed to be apartments or a house?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:24 PM
its a house

I like candy.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:54 PM
Btw, I guess you couldn't make the first floor interior grand staircase the way they did it in the movie?!?!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:57 PM
Default the truth
Quote: Originally posted by voodoomonkey
Completely ignore Train Guy, this is a fabulous reconstruction and he is just jealous that this doesn't belong to him =D
I'm not (as you would say) jealous, it's just that I've seen the movie, and the fact that he couldn't create everything, like the first floor interior grand staircase!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 9:08 PM
Oh, btw, can you make a sim that looks like the pioneer girl of the "other mother"'s victums, at least what she would've looked like when she was alive? Oh, and another thing, she was the first of the belden's victums, you know what I'm saying? Oh, one more thing, this is a (as most of the users here would put it) "request".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 6:06 AM
Nice job..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Train_guy
Oh, btw, can you make a sim that looks like the pioneer girl of the "other mother"'s victums, at least what she would've looked like when she was alive? Oh, and another thing, she was the first of the belden's victums, you know what I'm saying? Oh, one more thing, this is a (as most of the users here would put it) "request".

You complain about this masterpiece and yet you're requesting something? So what if it doesn't have freaking grand staircase! It's beautiful, either way...

What's the point in thinking when you speak your mind?
----
This useless item right here is an asset!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 6:56 PM
I downloaded this and it never showed up in my game! I even restarted the game. Its in my TS2 downloads folder as well. I even downloaded the garden and the same with that. Help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:52 PM
Hello Izzy9100. Thanks for downloading. Both the house lot and the garden lot are SimPacks. Go to the file and double-click each one. It may take a bit for an Install message to pop up.

I like candy.