Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Blue House for up to 4 Sims

by sarah*rose Posted 17th Sep 2009 at 5:46 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:44 PM by sarah*rose

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 6:09 AM
Nice! Reminds me of plasticbox. Love the colors.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 2:26 PM
This looks very beautiful!! Great architecture and furnishing, reminds me of plasticbox as well, but this is just so beautiful and detailed, even the garden, I wish my game wasn't broken.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:06 PM
could you please make one unfurnished???? I would GREATLY appreciate it. Great work by the way!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:45 PM
I've added an unfurnished version for you.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 3:02 PM
This house is beautiful! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:53 AM
It's not just functional, but it's really cute too.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:05 PM

Hi! I really want this house but I can`t download houses, don´t know why. So I wanted to know how you build the garage when you have the terrace? Could you please tell me 'cause I can build by my own then. Grateful for an answer! Ps. this house is awsome, LOVE it really ! Ds. I tryed to figure out how to do the garage but I didn´t get it. Once again, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BUILD THE GARAGE! I tryed and I tryed but I don´t know what to do. I mean, the wall just get higher and everything. Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horse-girl 181

Hi! I really want this house but I can`t download houses, don´t know why. So I wanted to know how you build the garage when you have the terrace? Could you please tell me 'cause I can build by my own then. Grateful for an answer! Ps. this house is awsome, LOVE it really ! Ds. I tryed to figure out how to do the garage but I didn´t get it. Once again, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BUILD THE GARAGE! I tryed and I tryed but I don´t know what to do. I mean, the wall just get higher and everything. Thank you!

Try this tutorial.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.