Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Bengals

by fling-89 Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 9:14 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2011 at 8:37 PM by fling-89

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:25 PM
First Comment!!
With that aside,

I absolutely love bengal cats !!!! I actually plan on getting one sometime ! Great Job!

(I didnt know of the lightest colour so thanks for that *wink*)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for posting. There is much variety in the breed. I especially like the snow bengal, since it looks like a cross between my Siamese and my Bengal in real life.

Have fun Simming!

Don't worry; you're just as sane as I am...

~avatar by AyneGreensleeves~
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:02 PM
I've got the marbled Bengal. v.1! great cats! looks good
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:11 AM
Bengals are gorgeous cats - great job on these!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:22 PM
thank you sooo much!
ur the 1st person who accepted my request!
they're so adorable!
i'll reccomend your stuff to ppl
=)
(i'm so happy right now)
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 4:25 PM
thankyou so much i love bengals!! they look so real! :P
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 7:54 AM
You mention that we can pick and choose the one we want, but what if we want all of them? Can all 6 files work together in one game? or do they overwrite each other?
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 7:59 PM
I love all felines, big and small alike, and this set is wonderful! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xordaii
You mention that we can pick and choose the one we want, but what if we want all of them? Can all 6 files work together in one game? or do they overwrite each other?

They will all work just fine together, since I made each cat and saved each cat in game as a new cat breed (and packagd them this way too) they will not overwrite each other. So if do want all of them all you would need to do is download ans install them one at a time (only becuase I don't know how to upload multiple files in one file)...Have fun
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 7:12 PM
Thanks for the reply, fling-89! And thank you for the cats. My fav cat in the entire world is a Bengal. She looks just like a gray and tan tabby, but with spots in stripes down her back, instead of stripes. I love your pics!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 8:33 AM
Omg they're gorgeous! They compare very well to the rl pic WD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:07 PM
Thanks so much for these!
I have a little snow spotted bengal male kitten of my own irl and it's great that I can have him ingame with me now too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 9:06 PM
I have a little spotted bengal, though her spots and sripes are black, and her fur color is a darker gray.. I still love these :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 3:05 AM
These are gorgeous, I love the breed and you've done them justice. My awesome cat IRL is an Abyssinian/Bengal mix. He mostly looks like an Abyssinian, but he's pretty bulky, and his stomach is stripey as all hell.