Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drezella Relute - "They said 'Rest in Peace'" (1)

by morganrae93 Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 11:57 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2009 at 2:20 AM by morganrae93

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 12:59 AM
Very Good!! Love the story! Thanks!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 1:21 AM
I love the story! It's chilling

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:20 AM
She's a gorgeous little wisp with just the perfect balance of creepiness to beauty. That can be really tricky, so I commend you on that.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:29 AM
Great scary/creepy sim, nice work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 11:43 AM
Amazing creativity and such a unique story. Thank you for this.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -Mark Twain.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 1:45 PM
I love the story - you should make her husband, and have his story...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YasunaHarumi
I love the story - you should make her husband, and have his story...

i am waiting to see if he get accepted and i'm curretnly working on the medical examiner but there will be more zombies, after all, there IS a killer

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 9:26 AM
I can't install it. Can somebody help please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anfrey118
I can't install it. Can somebody help please?

did you download the custom content?

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:35 PM
custom content?
O.O

I downloaded the file but it says its a sim file and i cant install using the sims launcher.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anfrey118
custom content?
O.O

I downloaded the file but it says its a sim file and i cant install using the sims launcher.

no you can't install her using the launcher, because she has custom content on her. you have to use the helper monkey and WinRAR i beleive

Mother Function
retired moderator
#13 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:01 AM
You bring the sims file to my documents -> Electronic Arts -> SavedSims

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:45 PM
I tried that and still get a No custom Sims found error, I even used helper monkey. can anyone help with more specifics on where files are supposed to go?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nakayo
I tried that and still get a No custom Sims found error, I even used helper monkey. can anyone help with more specifics on where files are supposed to go?

i am really sorry, i've had some issues downloadingn sims too. i wish i knew how to help

Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:31 AM Last edited by cmt : 20th Feb 2010 at 1:33 AM. Reason: I needed to add something
Default SIGHTING OF Drezella Relute
Febuary 19, 2010 at 6:59 AM (Sim Time)

Sighting of Drezella Relute! She was found in the backyard of sim Karmen Jude.

"She was yelling at me. She said, 'You took him! You took him!' I shrank back in horror when she was about to attack. Luckily, the sun had came out and she cringed and ran away screaming, 'I WILL AVENGE OR FIND HIM!' I barely got away and instantly knew to call the police." - Karmen Jude

Karmen is now being relocated and is going to be hidden until they find this "Drezella Relute."

Sim City Paper

"This is my Sims story of how it ALL started..."

"Oh God, no one wants to hear your dam stories!!"

*Hard Glare*

"Only speaking the truth...." ^^;

Are YOU on the dark side?!
Nuo?!
Here, have a cookie. >.> <.<
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 7:27 AM
I clicked the download link for the hair, but the link didn't take me to the hair Drezella had on, it took me to a different hairstyle on XM Sims. Help