Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rubber Tree in Wooden Pots

by justmoi Posted 9th Jan 2005 at 4:35 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:24 PM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jan 2005 at 8:45 PM
Very nice, Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jan 2005 at 1:57 PM
great work, like to try them out for you, will get back to tell you about it, thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2005 at 4:37 AM
Pefect! This is exactly what I was wanting. Thank you sO much for your time and effort. It's greatly appreciated! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 9:08 AM
Thanks everyone!!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 8:54 PM
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu heheh wonderful i love it i think maxis makes it soo easy this time to get rid of downloads you dont want this saves so much time and my fingers

thank you as always
smooches
Honey
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 12:51 AM
Thank you, they're very nice.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by honeydippit
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu heheh wonderful i love it i think maxis makes it soo easy this time to get rid of downloads you dont want this saves so much time and my fingers

thank you as always
smooches
Honey

I know I have about 5,000 objects in my download folders to go through too!! You'll definitely find my fingers in a mini spa trying to get the feeling back!!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 6:30 AM
all greenthumb sims love you
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 10:07 PM
These are lovely Thank you!
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 12:12 AM
I adore light wood & white objects and when I came across this, I just had to download it! Great work, and thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:45 PM
Thanks so much! I love the plant but not all my simmies like bright blue pots! These are great! Thanks again! :D

Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get invloved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" - He was quite cheery untill the iocane powder took effect...