Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ginormous Rocks Miscellaneous Edition

by Gillianivy Posted 21st Sep 2009 at 6:01 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2011 at 9:36 PM by Gillianivy : Related Page added

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 6:26 PM
WOw I love your rocks, hahha and sims to love em to. I made my pool in to a quary and it's always packed, must move to bigger lot now. Every where I put them sims seem to flock... But I seem to be distracted by your male sim in a kilt, if I may ask... WHere?

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:12 PM
That's awesome thanks! Do you plan on doing smaller ones? that would be really great!
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 8:45 PM
OMG, those are ginormous roxorz!
I was a lil scared when I saw your screenies, your sim was in the middle of those rocks. What were you trying to do to him? Just joke, LOL.
Anyway, I LOVE your rocks as always.
And you rock!!!
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 10:59 PM
Thanks, I'm going to have a look at these but I'm still hoping for a smaller more in between size for around pools and ponds. The ones we have in game are just too small
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
WOw I love your rocks, hahha and sims to love em to. I made my pool in to a quary and it's always packed, must move to bigger lot now. Every where I put them sims seem to flock... But I seem to be distracted by your male sim in a kilt, if I may ask... WHere?

That kilt appears to be the one from the EA Store.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:09 AM
Oh, the kilt, I thought you meant the Sim, guess I forgot where I got it. Whoden is probably right. I lurv men in kilts ;D I haven't finished tweaking my sim, I want to do full custom everything for him. I'm working on make-up techniques right now. I need a tutorial.... ;P

Thanks everyone for the comments. I do not know how to shrink them, I'm not a mesher. If someone wants to teach me or do it themselves, they're more than welcomed to, just give me a shout out. All I did was enable them from the game. I tried the trees too, but they're just like a paper backdrop of trees and looks awful in game. And floated in mid-air.

I am eager to see everyones' big rock creations, please send me links to your lots. I do look through all the downloads, but tend to skim through on builds, there's just so many!

Cheers.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:42 PM
Wow XD These are so awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:26 AM
Thanks, I like awesome!

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 10:14 PM
Hi, Thanks for all the rocks. I'm sooo gonna put them to good use.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 2:29 AM
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:08 AM
Great Hanasong and Esouths, would love to see your creations. Link me back plz!

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:46 AM
Oh if only I had seen these rocks before I started my park lots... They are awesome! Tyvm
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nallis
Oh if only I had seen these rocks before I started my park lots... They are awesome! Tyvm

Make moar parks! XD Send me a link if you use, I want to see. And I'll add to my related list as well.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Make moar parks! XD Send me a link if you use, I want to see. And I'll add to my related list as well.

Think I have one more large/wild park to make, shall definitely use these once I get onto doing that. And shall definitely link!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 10:16 AM
Ö thank you so much you 'ROCK' !! XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:20 AM
Thanks, you rock too! ;D

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:59 AM
Wow! What a great idea! Thanks for these - I'm sure I'll be getting some use out of them!