Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Keatings Cross Estate

by ozonemania Posted 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:20 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:31 PM
Wow this is beautifully done. A pleasure to look at.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 7:29 PM
WOW Oz, just wow! I would never have picked a lot like this from you, but you have some talent. This is breathtaking. You have an incredible eye for detail and your screenshots are superb! Wow. Nice job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:14 AM
OMG! absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:15 PM
omg, it is so beautifully decorated! I love it! And trust me, I am so positively shocked very rarely. This looks realistic and great at once - congratulations! You're one of my faves from now on!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:02 PM
very lovely! thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:43 PM
Thanks for the thanks and the feedback! I think this home took me the most work to complete, but I think it's because it's so large. I've never worked much on landscaping and interior decor either, so that took me some time to figure out too.

I guess for those reasons in alot of ways this is a home I'm most proud of. I think that the large amount of CC required is a big turn-off for most people, though.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 10:46 PM
God, that is such a beautiful house!!!
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th May 2010 at 1:00 PM
i love this home and i havent even moved in yet....after downloading the zip had error in opening please help