Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downtown European Corner Community Lot

by nivaso Posted 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:29 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:38 PM by nivaso : spellin error

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:56 PM
I must admit it`s great. You have done a great job creating something similar to the Maxis buildings.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:37 PM
YESS. This is exactly what we need! Rabbit-Hole recreations! This is amazing, thank youuuu :D

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 9:19 PM
I like it alot
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:37 PM
this lot is amazing!!! thanks for posting
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:54 PM
Thanks, its great!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:27 AM
Oh My God!!!! When i saw the opening picture i thought you interlocked the maxis cafes. but its all built by you. awsome job!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:28 AM
Gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:37 AM
Fits in the scheme AND looks better than it at the same time. Superbly done ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:15 PM
This is what we *should* have had instead of rabbit holes. I wish EAxis had given us the tools for functioning restaurants, nightclubs, spas, etc. with the base game. And by "functioning" I mean being able to see your sims in action, not just as a progression bar...

Thanks nivaso for working hard to give us the next best thing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 6:10 PM
Thank you all for taking your time leaving a comment. I think the base game has these rabbit holes making the game run faster. - You have 20 sims disappearing in one rabbit hole, so less data needs to be processed.- Anyway, I'm not an expert on this field, so who knows.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:03 PM
Wow!! O_o You House Is Cool,cute...etc
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:37 PM
EA Should include that in the "Paris" city for the next EP.
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 8:17 PM
Looks so real and european! Thanks!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 1:22 AM
I like it! How did you make the roof?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pr0zkilla
Oh My God!!!! When i saw the opening picture i thought you interlocked the maxis cafes. but its all built by you. awsome job!!

I thought the exact same thing! This is definitely a work of art. My towns usually look odd with half of the lots being modern.