Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eclectica

by StellRien Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 12:12 AM - Updated 22nd May 2010 at 8:51 AM by StellRien

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 12:21 AM
This is really very pretty. It is nice to see someone making the most use of the pattern system in a tasteful and artistic way. I'd be curious on the price/s but it might have been listed and I just missed it. Good job! and thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:12 AM
Wow this is gorgous, such a nice layout for a large house and the attention to detail is amazing. Bravo!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:31 AM
Beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:05 PM
I love it!!! Wonderful house, perfect job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:31 PM
Thanks the nice comments!
Magicktouch: If you find the price too high you can be sure that there are lots of objects in this home.
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:33 PM
wow stunning, thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:09 PM
This is, by far, the best lot I've seen for TS3. Of course, that's y opinion, but the attention to detail and hard work clearly put into this house is just beond. Millions of thanks. Absolutely no way to improve upon perfection.

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:22 PM
Very NIce
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 10:56 AM
This is lovely!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 11:54 PM Last edited by eljamo : 3rd Oct 2009 at 12:24 PM.
I really like this and am going to download straight away, *downloads*. Thanks soo much for making this!

Sorry about first comment posted on wrong thread!

I am a nut Thanks again

ElJamo

Hope you have a good day ;) I'm in Australia so I am probably sleeping :D
Add Bacon???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eljamo
I wish I could download but I do not have any SimPoints and my account on EA TS3 doesn't work. Can I download and use without the Custom Content from the Sims 3 Store?

Yes of course, but there is no custom content in this house, for all I know.

And thanks again the lovely comments!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 12:28 PM
thanks for awesome download, wish i could make this good. I only learnt how to make basements today and have successfully made a really crap looking house, which i was as good as you

ElJamo

Hope you have a good day ;) I'm in Australia so I am probably sleeping :D
Add Bacon???
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:58 PM
I am playing in your house, and is the best house. ¡It is so beautiful!!!!!! thanks for share your work. This house is splendid. And:

"This is, by far, the best lot I've seen for TS3. Of course, that's y opinion, but the attention to detail and hard work clearly put into this house is just beond. Millions of thanks. Absolutely no way to improve upon perfection..."

my words, too. I am not a english speaker, but... ¡congratulations!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 5:43 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:52 PM
Wonderful! Thank you! It's perfect for my sims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 11:17 AM
Thank you very much the nice comments! I've spend many time with building of this house, and it's so good feeling that you love this lot!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:35 PM
i'd like to have something like this for sims 2...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 5:10 PM
Well, maybe my lot - called tropilaxue - is a little bit similar like this.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:38 PM
Congratulation for the star!!!! You absolutely deserve it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 12:46 PM
Thank you very very much Krehata!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 7:38 PM
WOW! nicest house i've ever seen!
Alchemist
#23 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 10:31 PM
If I had all the money in the world, I would want this house in real life!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:24 AM
First of all let me start by saying that you are truly creative! Placement of the parking space and the outdoors are truly beautiful, it's lovely. However, I didn't like the interior at all, just too many plants and stuff in general, I really prefer minimalistic approach and have different ideas for the ideal home (as do we all). But never the less congrats on doing a great job! I wish I could create exterior as beautiful as you did. I really suck at that. Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:15 PM Last edited by StellRien : 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:27 PM.
Thank you!

Interior design is the most tricky thing of making homes. Everone has different taste. But it's easy to delete stuffs if you like floorplan
Page 1 of 2