Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toscanella Estate

by StellRien Posted 4th Oct 2009 at 9:07 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2009 at 9:36 PM by StellRien

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:45 AM Last edited by sarah*rose : 5th Oct 2009 at 5:28 AM.
Very nice & presented well too

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 4:38 AM
The interior decor is so warm and invinting, and the outside is charming.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:37 AM
That is such a beautiful house. The colours inside invoke warmth and the outside has a beautiful charm. I love it!!

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 11:33 AM
This is a nice place, I like that u made the maxis furniture more interesting cos I don't really like some of the maxis bits But great home
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 5:58 PM
Thanks the nice comments!
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:38 PM
This is a beautiful presentation. If it were up to me, I would make it a featured lot! Thank you for your hours of work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
This is a beautiful presentation. If it were up to me, I would make it a featured lot! Thank you for your hours of work.

Oh, this is very nice! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:01 AM
This is so lovely! I just wish I had all the EPs/SPs so I could enjoy this lot and move my sims in! Superbly done
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 12:57 AM
Very nice. I love the colors.