Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 7:29 PM
I like young adults or adults. Children bother me and I cannot stand toddlers sometimes.

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:38 PM
I really enjoy the todlers and children, so much that I got a mod here that extends those lifestages by a few days each.

Adult is the staple of playing the Sims, and I like it because I know kids are comming and I always enjoy watching the genetics come into play.

Young adult, I neither like or dislike in particular, I usually like playing college because I like to have my sims find their future mate there.

Teenagers and elders I don't enjoy playing much. Teenagers I usually play to boost their skills for scholarship, and elders make good babysitters to their grandkids, but that's pretty much it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:25 AM
My favorite sim age is toddler. They're so cute and the little voices melt my heart.

My least favorite sim age is baby since they all look the same and I get impatient waiting for them to become toddlers, heh.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:33 AM
I think my favourite age would be teens or young adults. They're fun to play...

I'd agree that baby sims are the worst sim-age, they are pretty boring - you can't do anything with them apart from feed them and change their nappies really...

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:31 AM
1. Adults
2. Young Adults
3. Toddler
4. Baby
5. Teenager
6. Elder

I usually just stick to playing adults and young adults.

In my opinion the teenager age just lasts way too long, and ever since university their wants have become way too college related, which is really annoying for me since I rarely send them to college. I mean seriously, over half the wants my teenage sims gets are stuff like "get [name] scholarship", or "go to college". I think the fact that I love playing knowledge sims only makes that annoyance worse for me.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 2:37 AM
I love the baby sims! They're so cute, and although there aren't many interactions, I still think that they're absolutely adorable. Oh, and I don't mind them looking the same because they're very cute with that facial template.
My order of favourite to least favourite would probably be:

1. Adults
2. Babies
3. Teens
4. Children
5. Elders
6. Young Adults
7. Toddlers

I really don't like toddlers. They're so whiny and annoying, and the constant following around gets on my nerves, especially when the parents are on a different floor to them and they get all bratty. Oh, and the interaction where they keep asking their parents to read to them bugs me too -.-
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 4:43 AM
Baby: Umm Boring..
Toddler: Its fun if you download mods for the toddler
Child: Um i guess okay...
Teen: yeah totally.
Young Adult: Well YEAH! PARTY!!!
Adult: Kind of, i like the whole wild thing heh
Elderly: Nah they move slowly and they can't do anything half of what the adults do.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:32 AM
My fav would be either Toddler cause that is the cutest stage (I am good sim parent and my toddlers are often happy and content) and Adults cause you can do more with them.

Least would be elder because the end is near.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Banned
#34 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:17 PM
Favourite: Toddlers. As mangaroo said, four Sims days of guaranteed cute, longer if you turn off aging.
Teens: Mainly because I remember being a teen (I'm only 24) so vividly. School and social activity is the centre of your world, unless you happen to end up with a kid and have to grow up too early. Besides, teen girls are cute.
YAs: Let's face it, who HASN'T had fun at college?
Children: Their limited interactions frustrate me, but I like them for the same reason I like teens: playing a Sim child lets you be a child for a while, in a sense.
Adults: Not much to say really.
Elders: Boring.
Babies: Even more boring and they're not even selectable unless boolpropped.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:28 PM Last edited by gesine : 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:44 PM.
I have to agree with toddlers. My favorite interaction in the whole game is snuggle. It doesn't get any cuter than that.

Least favorite has to be baby, simply because there are so few interactions with them.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:47 PM
Baby: Not too crazy about, so boring because I can't do anything with them. Thankfully they grow in about 4 days.

Toddler: A bit better. They're high maintenance but they're pretty cute. Especially when they're playing, or right after they're fed.

Child: Haven't played around with this stage much, but I think it's ok. They can do a lot more for themselves, and plenty of time for skilling.

Teen: Again, I haven't played around with this stage much. Like child, but with more options, and the option of getting a job.

YA: Probably my favorite stage, but the most pressure. Also, Uni townies tend to be more diverse than Adult townies (ranging from the truly fugly to drop dead gorgeous)

Adult: I like this stage because that's where it's easiest to start a home business.

Elder: Don't really like the fact they can only get teen jobs. Nothing else to say about them.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:22 PM
Baby: meh. They're just kind of there...
Toddler: My toddlers pretty much take care of themselves with the hacks i have all i have to do is potty train them and teach them to walk and talk if i want to
child: meh. not much of an opinion on them. I just play them til their teens
teens: i think its a tad bit too long but mine usually end up having kids in their late teens thanks to inteen. The first half if usually spent getting a boyfriend, sometimes a job, getting good grades, and learning to cook. Then they have to take care of kids. It's fun to give them triplets or quads.
Adults: they just take care of their kids and make money in my game. It's usually all about the kids
Elder: Ugh! I hate elders. I usually just use boolprop as soon as they age up to set it to their birthday so they die the next day. :P

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Banned
#38 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:32 PM
I just use the Elixir of Life too keep my adults from turning into elders. As long as I keep fulfilling wants and racking up aspiration points, I can keep providing them with a steady stream of elixir.
#39 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:11 PM
Favorite? Not sure; it has varied somewhat over the just-over-a-year that I`ve been playing Sims 2. Least favorite? Easy: Elder. I do what perihelion does, only I take it one or two steps farther: I use the Green Goo of Life to keep my Adults as young as possible without wasting the stuff. I have very little *other* use for the Aspiration Points, so they tend to accumulate. I`ve also been known to use two seperate "cheats" to convert former-Townie Elders into the oldest-possible non-Elder Adults [one to change from Elder to Adult, the other to set the age to day-of-birthday] then use the green stuff to age them back down to young Adults [not to be confused with Young Adults ].

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:14 PM
baby: na
toddler: ok
child: YAY!
teen: cool
young adult: ok
adult: YAY
elder: ok

who knew i could be so stupid?
Field Researcher
#41 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 4:17 AM
Elder is now my least favorite but I've come to like them all. Babies and toddlers are easy and teen lays the ground work for the plans I have for the adults. Child stage lays the ground work for the plans I have for the teens so I find it important, now.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:17 AM
I hate the child stage. They're pure useless, and boring, and spend way too much time dancing on daddy's feet. Plus, they're wiped out and ready for bed by 7:00pm, but if you let them go to bed then, they'll wake up in the dead of night. And the next time some obsessive little neat freak kid (it always seems to be a child who does this) decides to take out the trash at 7:59am and drops it in the front yard when the school bus arrives, leaving a trash pile to stink and attract cockroaches, I'm going to kill something.

In comparison, toddlers are easy. Take out of crib, feed bottle, play tickle, snuggle, drop them on the floor and instruct to play with skilling toy until they're tired again. Put back in crib. Repeat. Toddlers cannot jump on beds, they can't obsessively turn the television on and off, they don't bogart easels, they can't "dance with" adults, they don't have to be chased out of their parent's bed, they don't miss the school bus because they were busy playing pirate in the bathtub, etc.

Teens are okay; almost as bad as kids, but there are benefits--they can get jobs, they can sneak out and maybe get arrested, and they're handy for helping with babies and toddlers. I like Elders because they make good free housekeepers and gardeners. Adult is the most versatile, though and probably my favorite.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:51 AM
Lol, none of the kids in my game do that (except for Randy Raleigh but he had a great family reunion with an end table). It must be the way I play but they're usually up until at least midnight and the neat ones usually never take out the trash. Mine kinda keep to themselves, only a couple jump on beds all the time. I just make them clean the house and build up their skills and relationships.
Scholar
#44 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 6:43 PM
Babies and toddlers are most boring, elders are most annoying. As for the rest:

1. Adults
2.Teens
3. Young adults
100. Kids. I have no patience with them, in both real and Sims worlds.

But if YA was available outside the Uni, that would be my most favourite life stage
Forum Resident
#45 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:25 PM
My order is this:

1. Toddler: They are a lot of work, but I like the challenge, and after all the toddler skills are maxed, I get to watch them do all those silly interactions with objects.

2. Child: I like how they can now really begin to socialize, and have the best interactions ( Drinking bubble soap?!?)

3. YA/Adult/Elder: All three are fun to play with.

4. Teen: They bore me, and have few good default clothings.

5. Baby: The ultimate in boredom! I hate them! They are ugly, and you can't even see what they need (Not that that would help considering how easy it is to manage them.)
#46 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:33 PM
I kinda hate them all except for adult ^^ I just can't manage more than one sim lol
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:40 PM
Teens are easily my favorite. Babies are my least favorite because they're pretty annoying :/
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:16 PM
From favorite to least favorite:

1. Toddlers. They're so cute!
2. Children. <3 They make me smile.
3. Babies. Seeing a theme going here? XD
4. Adult. Meh, but a neccessity.
5. Elder. I like seeing how they mature up
7. Teen. Shaddup and grow up already.
8. YA. They're stuck in one place, and I hate Uni with a passion.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
From favorite to least:

1. Adult (b/c I am one lol)
2. Teens (especially now that I have inTeen!)
3. Baby (easy!)
4. Children (kind of annoying, too much homework, hate their voices)
5. Elders (boooooring)
6. Toddlers (they just drive me insane. I hate the potty training, learn to talk etc... my toddlers never grow up well lol)
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 8:19 PM
Babies: Eh, they're alright. They're cute though, and easy to take care of them.
Toddlers: Most of the time, they bug me. They're just so... needy. I like them better than children, but the fact that they're always in the way bugs me.
Children: Worst stage for me. It seems so long, they're constantly dancing with their parents, and they can be so annoying.
Teen: My favourite, although long, stage. It's better if you have Uni and you can send them there when they start to bug you. I like the relationships, sneaking out etc.
Young Adult: I don't mind, because I have a hack that makes every semester only 36 hours long, so it's not as boring.
Adults: Pretty good.
Elder: Boring, they're always sleeping.

Soo...

1) Teen
2) Baby
3) Adults
4)YA
5) Toddlers
6) Elders
7) Children.
Page 2 of 10