Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau Beaujolais - French Manor

by chapa10117 Posted 9th Oct 2009 at 10:24 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 11:51 PM
Thank you! This house really impressed me! I will consider trying it out when I'll move my family there.
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 2:15 AM
Very pretty! Love the colors! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 9:42 PM
This looks really great but I have one quick question - I understand how you did the arch in the kitchen, but is it playable, with the oven in the "door"?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
Cooking in the door
Quote: Originally posted by redleigh86
This looks really great but I have one quick question - I understand how you did the arch in the kitchen, but is it playable, with the oven in the "door"?

I have tested the lot and your sim can use the stove and all other appliances which are put on the counters of the island.
If you have noticed any problems please report.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chapa10117
I have tested the lot and your sim can use the stove and all other appliances which are put on the counters of the island.
If you have noticed any problems please report.

I wanted to ask before I downloaded it, because it's such a great architectural feature idea :-)) I'll be downloading for sure now, thanks!
Banned
#7 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:37 PM
Its awesome thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:33 PM
Very pretty, thankyou

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 10:44 PM
Very pretty house, nice interior :) well done