Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Phantom's Opera House

by ruthless_kk Posted 8th Oct 2009 at 8:08 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 8:31 PM
great job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:28 PM
Lovely to see this here Ruthless ;D

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:42 PM
This lot is just wonderful. The whole story made me cry. My thoughts to the family. I am adding this to my game as a reminder of how precious life is. Ty for sharing the lot and the story.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:46 PM
Amazing beautiful and so very well built! Love every bit of it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:47 PM
This is one of the most awesomest things i've ever seen here on modthesims.
Seriously. This is badass!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Lovely to see this here Ruthless ;D

Thank you. I really wanted to get as puch publicity for the project as possible.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 11:56 PM
Here is the big question, how do you make sims get on stage and others sitting to watch them?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krow134
This lot is just wonderful. The whole story made me cry. My thoughts to the family. I am adding this to my game as a reminder of how precious life is. Ty for sharing the lot and the story.

ditto for me. sad but sweet story. your lot is beautiful and I'm adding it to my game in honor of Tessa. may her sweet soul rest in peace.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Here is the big question, how do you make sims get on stage and others sitting to watch them?

You can get a sim to go on stage and perform but most times the others will stand in front of the stage and dance or come up on to the stage to watch. You know how difficult those simmies can be. They wont sit still and watch. (I'd be willing to bet they talk durning performances and unwrap candy in cellophane wrappers, too)

Banned
#11 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:10 AM
We need more things like this -- rather than more crappy houses. Good work! (The problem with houses is that with more houses you get more npc sims and when you get too many sims, your game is borked.)

So now, some of the costumers need to make a Valkyrie costume (complete with horned helmet) for some overweight sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
We need more things like this -- rather than more crappy houses. Good work! (The problem with houses is that with more houses you get more npc sims and when you get too many sims, your game is borked.)

So now, some of the costumers need to make a Valkyrie costume (complete with horned helmet) for some overweight sims.

Tha would be AWESOME...and a metal cone breastplate! I can totally see it..lol.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:53 AM
Ruth, you did a great job in this special project. Your creations always amazed me!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 1:54 AM
Wow, thats incredible. Too bad there wasn't enough space for the area under the Opera and the living area that includes all the cast members rooms and the like.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 2:50 PM
wow, this lot is beautiful! I will definitely download this one! Maybe i'll check out the forum on the ts3 site as well to see if there is anything i can contribute to this wonderful neighborhood.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 8:49 PM
My 6 year old sister last year was diagnosed with a brain tumor... Luckily my she survived her experience. But I can't express just how wonderful it is that there are people out there for children like her and Tessa doing wonderful things like this...
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 10:14 PM
How did you register the lot as an art gallery? i'm asking because i've somehow changed the lot id of one of the beach lots...

btw brilliant... sims3 really need more community lots...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:48 AM Last edited by ruthless_kk : 11th Oct 2009 at 2:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bkar89
How did you register the lot as an art gallery? i'm asking because i've somehow changed the lot id of one of the beach lots...

btw brilliant... sims3 really need more community lots...

I believe it has something to do with the number of paintings and sculptures on the lot...I dont know what the magic number is..but have enough of them and the game considers it to be an art gallery. When I playtested it, that is how the simmies thought of the lot and the art gallery symbol appeared when I had them go there.

Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:30 PM
hmm i didn't know that the game did that then i guess i have to many amenities on my beach lot... Thanks :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:36 PM
Breathtaking, the story and house! this really took some time and turned out wonderful!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:53 PM
Is there the chandlier?
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swimmerdude
Is there the chandlier?

i hope so but it is realy nice!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 2:57 PM
aw this story makes me sad!! *wipes tear*
BUT wen i press tht link u provided us, it says i have to log in.
do i have to make an account JUST to read abt it? :\ (im tooo lazy to register :P)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th May 2011 at 7:29 AM
The story of poor Tessa was heartbreaking. I'm going to download this a symbol to how precious everyone is and, of course, a tribute to Tessa. I'm not a builder but good luck on the 'hood
Page 1 of 2