Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gaius Baltar's House

by Aspen Creations Posted 15th Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 9:31 PM
OMG! I LOVE this house!!! I've made so many versions myself, but not for TS3 yet!! Yours is wonderful and beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing and suggesting the perfect spot for it!!! :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 9:32 PM
Holy crap, this is beautiful!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 9:49 AM
Awesome work ! Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:15 PM
EGAD! It is like going back in time. Beautiful job on recreating this home. I love Battlestar Galactica and have followed the show for years. Now I can enjoy it in my game. Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:57 PM
*sigh* now I miss Galactica all over again. Great house!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:30 PM
thanks so much. love the show too, but here in germany we are still waiting for season four for free tv... but waiting while knowing it's last season feels even more hard... still remember the first time we discovered Six is a cylon when her back started to glow. hehe. would love to take baltars place. (okay, skip that *lol*) anyway, glad you like it and hope you have some great time playing it...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 11:36 AM
Aww don't know the show but it's a really nice home ! Nicely decorated and I love the layout !
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 12:49 PM
Aspen, the house is spectacular! I downloaded it and placed it on the point in Sunset Valley where the Wolffs live. It may just be a glitch in my game but I wanted you to know that the sims couldn't get down the stairs leaving the house - specifically the second landing. My intention is not to criticize, just to inform you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:42 AM
@ dsg16510: i've tested it several times and didn't have this problem, worked fine here so i'm sorry to hear that. do you still have this problem or does it work now?
Instructor
#11 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:55 AM
I love Battlestar Galactica and I'm simply impressed on how you made Gaius' house! It's amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:23 PM
Awesome !
Scholar
#13 Old 12th Nov 2009 at 9:12 PM
Another reason to buy TS3! My favourite home ever!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 4:36 AM
Brilliant... Just brilliant!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 8:43 PM
What a wonderful home! I love all of your lots.