Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cate Blanchett: An Amazing Actress

by monca533 Posted 30th Oct 2009 at 10:20 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 11:04 PM
Holy macaroni, that's a good work. I'm familiar with a lot of the custom content you listed and it's good stuff but nothing specially tailored to make a specific celebrity. But gosh, you took all those components and got Cate spot on. Amazing likeness and quite an achievement to be proud of for Sims3. She's also a great actress. I loved to loathe her as the villain in the last Indiana Jones movie. She has the most interesting face--not typical movie star hot but definitely attractive and interesting with gorgeous cheekbones, which you captured beautifully.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 11:34 PM
Summersong86: thank you very much. It's a big incentive to me. Once more, Thank you.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 12:58 AM
Great job! She's amazingly like Cate, but I think I'll make her a blond. She is my Galadriel in my hobbit 'hood.

P.S. Thanks!! :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:11 AM
Great job! She looks sooo good! And you were so close with you first version, too. Must be that it's a natural talent for you! Great work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:16 AM
Thnak you for all of you. You are so sweety!
Instructor
#7 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:05 AM
So proud of you!!!! She looks amazing! Great job!!!!! Cant wait to see what you do next!!! Thanks for sending me a message, cause I might have missed her otherwise...

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Theorist
#8 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:55 AM
She looks great, thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 9:46 AM
Excellent work Monca!

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 10:40 AM
Excellent work, it really is a great resemblance, very nicely done! I think I'll make her into Galadriel as well, and move her in with my Arwen and Legolas sims!
Scholar
#11 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 11:25 AM
Great great job! she looks soo lovely and pretty :D

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 12:31 PM
Oh god! She's gorgeous! You recognize her instantly and to achieve that without facemask! WOW! I'm stunned.

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 3:56 PM
Oh my friends, i'm very, very happy for your kind words and cause you liked her. THANK YOU!!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#14 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM
Congratulations! She's beautiful :-)
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:07 PM
She is just like the real one in the picture! Her eyes, lips, the way she looks - with her eyes. Great job. Keep going that way, you are very tallented. Did you think to make Sharon Stone, Kim Basinger, etc.? It will be great to see more of your creations.

Life is a mess, don't mess you too!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 10:38 PM
I'm so happy you got her! Great job!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 11:33 PM
Darja121, currently, i1m tryng to make a Sandra Bullock, but i'd love you r idea about Sharon Stone and Kim Bassinger. I'll got to find some pictures of them. Thank you for the ideas!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 4:31 AM
Wow, you did a really great job! Beautiful work, thx.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:21 PM
I love Cate, really good work, amazing!
But it doesn't work or i don't find her in the sims 3 i need ur help!