Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mad-Hat Me - a Mini TopHat for AF -FIXED!-please redownload!

by Merkaba Posted 31st Oct 2009 at 7:13 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:02 AM by Merkaba

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:15 PM
Zomg, how terribly stylish!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:25 PM
This is so cute and funny, nice job! Glad to see it up after all our trials and tribulations in that 'Accessories' thread, finally getting our head accessories to show up in-game at long last! Am looking forward to seeing more.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 7:43 PM
LOL!

crazy stuff! i like it!
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:18 PM
I love this!
A madhatter hat, its so chic, so cute , so IN!
its simply a Must HavE for the sims !
very innovative. THANK-YOU:D
Theorist
#6 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:49 AM
So cute! Makes me wonder how those hats stay on their heads lol! Thanks for sharing and congrats on getting a picked upload, well deserved.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 3:23 AM
This is so cute. It probably looks like it's ominously floating over some hairstyles...

... And if that is the case, I'd never want to change it >:D

Black Goldfish!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JSeaver
Amazing! So looking forward to using this in game. But where did you get the hair in the second pic (short with curled ends)?

it's from peggy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
This is so cute and funny, nice job! Glad to see it up after all our trials and tribulations in that 'Accessories' thread, finally getting our head accessories to show up in-game at long last! Am looking forward to seeing more.

thanks! ^^
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM
Fantastic, adorable...I am now a step closer to remaking my deadly top hat sim! :D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 10:15 PM
i love it. if i may if you were to make another mini hat can you add a mini fishnet/type veil? i dont know if i described that well but it would be effin amazing!!! itd give it that punkish type vibe =p nice job *applause
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:05 PM
Ohmigoodness, Krisw Wilson would LOVE this (I applaud you if you know who that it) Great job! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grimsgirl
Ohmigoodness, Krisw Wilson would LOVE this (I applaud you if you know who that it) Great job! :D

I know!

and kasi123, I was planning to do that if the first mini tophat turns out well, so...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:16 AM
In The Rocky Horror Picture Show, there is a "Transylvanian" who wears a hat just like this (in green). That rocks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 2:30 PM
thanks so much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:31 PM
I love this hat its ultra cute,but when i put it on my sim in CAS i cant recolour it and it looks all "glitchy" if you get what i mean can you please help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 8:25 AM
umm I don't get it. maybe you can provide a screenshot?
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:32 PM
I'm having the same problem as xoxcelestialxox (or so I assume). It looks like this download may have problems with the patched base game, too, since I don't have World Adventures. I took some screenshots:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...leineb/Help.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...eineb/Help2.jpg

I hope you can resolve this eventually, because it looks really cute in your screenshots. :c
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 1:08 PM
that's amazing *-*thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:38 PM
please fix for WA. i am having the same problem as al-zabba
looks so cute <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 7:53 PM
Just in time for Alice in Wonderland *-* I've made dolls in the sims 3, this is just...perfect! This is only for females? Anyways, thanks! I shall create a mad hatter household and they will rule the world >:3 I'll let ya know how that turns out. Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:06 AM
i cant get it to work and its so cute D:
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:07 AM
i cant get it to work lt help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luckygirl160
i cant get it to work lt help!

do you update your game? and do you have WA or/and HELS?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:11 AM
thank you for the fix <3
Page 1 of 2