Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Preppy Casual - DEFAULT, MATERNITY, Cocomama untuckable recolors

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 27th Oct 2009 at 9:53 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2010 at 11:09 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:33 PM
Ha, that´s so funny... Yesterday I wanted to use the sweater-thing but the free belly bothered me a bit and I thought something like "I hope Cat will fix this these days" Really! I also love what you have done with the shorts, so small changes but it makes the game so much better!

I have one question though: I have teen conversions of these by Wojtek0 (here) which will use your textures then but it´s still the "old" meshes. Will it look weird because of seams etc.? (I hope you knwo what I mean... )

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 6:58 PM
Thank you for fixing this nightlife top and outfit! I can't stand the short shirts that show off bellies. This was definitely a good fix!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM
I appreciate the comments.

dustfinger If Wojtek's conversions are based on the original Maxis meshes, then then the shirts will have a visible ridge, and the shorts will have a line at the waist when untucked. Maybe Wojtek will let me make alternate versions, or you could ask him if he would.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#5 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
... then then the shirts will have a visible ridge, and the shorts will have a line at the waist when untucked...

Yes, that´s what I wanted to know It would be great if you´d have the time to do so! I´ll see if it´s bothering me much first

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 3:41 AM
I could do it, but ask Wojtek first, they're his meshes. Would be simpler for downloaders if the update was in his thread.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:50 AM
I only want the maternity clothes. Which file do I have to download then and are there any more files (meshes or something) I need?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th May 2010 at 11:06 PM
lientebollemeis All of these (the shorts, shirt, and outfit) are maternity. You will need the meshes and the recolors and a mod that lets sims wear any pregnant clothes. You can't download "just maternity" because maternity is a morph, it only shows up when your sim is pregnant, it's not separate clothing.

Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:32 AM
So I have to change clothes with the boolprop isn't it?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:07 AM
lientebollemeis No, you do not need boolprop. You just need squinge's mod in your Downloads folder. Then your pregnant sims can use a dresser, in game, just like any other sims, and they can wear any clothing that has a pregnancy morph. There is a link to squinge's mod in the thread. Oops, I forgot to give you a link, hold on...

squinge's "pregnant sims wear any clothing" mod is on this page

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:39 AM
I have the inteenimator and I need it for some hacks I downladed so I can't remove it.
Will it be compatible with this mod? Or is that the reason why it never worked for me to change a pregnat sim's outfit?

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th May 2010 at 5:27 PM
lientebollemeis InTeenimator is known to break bunches of stuff, but I don't know for sure if it is the cause of your shirt problem. It may well be. You could temporarily take it out, load a test lot, and see if preg sims shirts/pants work. :/

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th May 2010 at 5:43 PM
The only problem is that I have some mods that need the inteen to work. But I can try it on another account or on another computer.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:26 AM
Hi I love your stuff and I will download after I learn how to
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:30 PM
Ty.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:04 PM
Just now found these through the default database. I never minded the tops enough to replace them with something completely different, but getting rid of the short shirt and necklace is an improvement.